Official NEFR 2013 thread.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Mostly loaded up for NEFR! Tons of room for other people's tools, everything is fitting in better than I thought. Still a few more things to load, but it's mostly set.

IMG_0422_zpscac44f16.jpg

05RSKID

Me and my son will be working Saturday. Not sure when to show up or where but maybe they will be emailing us? Ryan? Kathy?
to check in it was at one of the main lobbys of Sunday river if i remember correctly and you have to be there early to check in by like 8 or 9 but could be wrong.  Im sure someone will correct me

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Worker check in will be at the South Ridge Lodge as always.  Go past the entrance for the Grand Summit resort on Sunday river road and you will wind up in the large parking lot.  

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
For what it's worth, in the supp. regs it says worker registration is 6:00am – 8:00am on Friday.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Thursday you should be able to register if you are up there. Otherwise follow the supp regs.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
not sure.  I am checking on this for Jim, I will try and post up here when I have an answer.  Otherwise I will ask Jim to do so.

RedForester08

I am working Saturday. I received this response from Mark Everett:

I would say no later than 7:00 am. You are in Matt Kennedy's Stage Control

Team. I am including him in this email and he will let you know where to

meet his group or if there is a different time requirement.

Last edited by a moderator:

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Me and my son will be working Saturday. Not sure when to show up or where but maybe they will be emailing us? Ryan? Kathy?
Mark Everett said he was in touch with you. Is that not the case?

nevermind, didn't read all the posts. I email Mark as soon as you messaged me.  You will like working with Matt Kennedy, goo guy and a racer himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back