Official NEFR 2013 thread.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Work on car, drive to Sunday River, I'll see you guys up there tonight/tomorrow.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
If you guys would be so kind in snapping a few pictures or videos of the Sweep team we Would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

Alura

971886_10152111071492516_924544435_n.jpg

Yes, he signed the car! Pictures to come soon! Had a great day at NEFR today. Hope everyone else who came out did as well!

Matt

How's Dan doing anyways. Haven't seen any updates and I'm stuck at work

Last edited by a moderator:

GClark

Had a great time today, congrats Dan for finishing!!  Rick and Chris are awesome, definitely the sexiest service crew at NEFR.  I saw a bunch of Mainely people there.  I think my favorite part was when these two douches started walking down the road before the sweep cars came through.  At first the marshalls were yelling at them, then the crowd, and then rocks were thrown at them.  The insults thrown out were great.  Hope other mainely members got to experience that, I think I saw Nate marshalling across the road.  Pics will be up tonight.  

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
What stage was that on? My son and I walked out After sweep.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
There is a funny story to that video clip switch posted. I'll do a writeup eventually or just ask me about it a the meets. I'm a jerk on here but I don't bite in person. Oh yeah and we finished today and even gained some found with some ruined rear suspension.

It was good
default_smile.png

05RSKID

Congrats to a good finish Dan and 4th for your class and I was at that stage. It was entertaining

Last edited:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Service outback all full of tools, rear suspension is pissed. It actually was a lot messier than this after about 30 seconds.

There wasn't one tool bag I didn't have to open all weekend, bringing lots of tools payed off, especially the welder. Helped a few teams out with that one.

I had to make a bracket thingy

Leaving Dan's house on wednesday

[

On friday service we were parked next to ken block, we felt very small.

Dan heading out for his first stage of rally ever!!

During our transit to Errol for saturday service, Rick had to pee. You can just barely see him in the blue there.

I have a video, too:

Saturday service we were next to LDR. That ruled. they're good people to hang out with. We had an issue with not having a jack plywood thing and our jack bases. They came to our rescue on that. Right before their generator refused to run, so I fired up and handed them my air hose and extension cord, rally is about helping each other out and making friends.

Maine teams lined up while eating breakfast on the way out.

Thanks to all the people who came and helped us out, Rick, Rob, Mikey, and everyone else. You guys ruled!

Last edited by a moderator:

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Great job guys. Excellent job bringing that thing home.

Seeing you next to Ken's service in pic shows great thing about rally. No matter how big or small you are competing, No Nascar feeder blah blah crap or VIP bull. Rally is open for all.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
A great weekend was had. Many photos and videos were taken. Met a couple Mainely members. Thanks for the ride back out of Fish Pond C-rolla, was good meeting you as well. Some photos and videos will be incoming soon.

Latest posts

Back