*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

blehhh

Portland Forecast:

image.png

Looks like late Saturday night might be the first drift night. 

Vecken

Anyone know the timing of this storm? I want to drift Saturday night but I also want to be up early for snowboarding on Sunday. 30$ tickets!

blehhh

Anyone know the timing of this storm? I want to drift Saturday night but I also want to be up early for snowboarding on Sunday. 30$ tickets!
My exact predicament... Probably slim pickings until after midnight, but I rarely manage to ski not hungover, so 5 hours of sleep isn't much different.

Vecken

I just got an uber steal on some studded nokians for 50$ anyone know where I can get them mounted asap tomorrow? I have a separate set of rims for them so I can just drop them off. My all seasons are very sketchy on ice.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
i gotta get up at 3am sat morning to plow, so im down to go out for a few hours sat night. ill take a nap when i get home!

hooligansti

If I can get snow tires on the 2.5i tomorrow Maria and I are in for some drift action sat night. Wagon is retired from snow duty as of this winter.

jojo69

Well gotta go to work at 3am tomorrow... That ought to b interesting with the snow

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Vecken

theres flurries! unfortunately im not sure if ill be drifting tonight, as i will be heading up to the mountains instead
default_biggrin.png

Meyagi

I'm a hack
ivan one of the guys that was out with us had a full set of new 17" snows for 250, but he sold them today...

Latest posts

Back