*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

scubiecraig

It's now up to about a foot or so.  The dog is outside playing right now.  He loves the snow.  I just saw him burying his face completely, and then lifting and shaking, and running wildly.  It's funny to watch it!  So glad he's enjoying it!

RedForester08

Enough said hahaha

P1010024_zps93e5279b.jpg

urabusturbo

Just a short clip charging out of my barn into the lower driveway and back up thru the yard. Car took it like a champ.

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Got about 12" - 14" here in Alfred.  Took my wife's CR-V out for the first time in this stuff.  Plowed right through our un-plowed driveway and snowbank at the end.  It makes me want to lift the Impreza for extra ground clearance!

WP_000394_zps7acc4802.jpg

KamB

Kam Berry
erade6e3.jpg

I was messin around fishtailing down meyagis road and my buddy tried to do the same in his Saturn and lost it... Swerved, just missed mikes rugged mailbox and crashed like 200ft past meyagis house. Forester yanked him out no problem.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Armored mailbox lurking in a Quebec snowbank was the reason my bugeye wag got a new widebody nose-ectomy.

Last edited by a moderator:

KamB

Kam Berry
my mailbox would have totaled his car. its a 8" round pipe welded to a 8" I beam girder sunk 6' into the ground with cement and rocks lol
Hahaha yeah I can tell how rugged it is. He was lucky. Look down your road next time u pull out you'll see where he sank it haha. We left it at the end if middle road and plowed the road with the Subarus bumpers
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back