*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yep it's cold! I get to work in it! And my work truck won't run this morning because the fuel is gelled up.

jojo69

-13 still here in Whitefield. Car has difficulties starting every morning for the past few days... but it starts, so I ain't complaining... 

But having my hair nose start freezing by the time I get to the car is not fun! 

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
OK, confession time...how many of y'all have hooned their way into the ditch so far this year?

I was in a ditch (briefly) the other nite but kept the gas pinned and back on the road. Thank you skidplates.

Any other confessions? (besides the brave ones who posted pics)

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Last winter I put it in a ditch in my driveway. Bent the radius rod and control arm. Haven't done anything dumb yet this year.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I've been almost two years without being pulled over for doing something really stupid....

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
A bank almost got me the other night, but I increased my turn angle via lfb + more throttle and barely squeaked by :) getting my awd feet back under me after a year of 7k lb diesel truck hooning (or lack of).

The banks def aren't built up enough yet to get too crazy out. Can't wait fir fluffy ones

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I'm sure I'll off it sometime this year. That's why I always keep two tow straps, a shovel, full size spare, and some warm gear in the car heh

Latest posts

Back