*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I'm too anti-social to work anywhere besides sitting at my desk by myself lol.

I don't blame you.  I'm like that too, but sometimes have to get out when I get stuck in a rut at my desk.

I'm not going out to do anything crazy in the snow , because I don't want to break the car before the trip :)

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I'm probably just going to slide around a bit and aim my new driving lights.  But that would be much later when I'm done w/ work for the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I haven't even started my car for 2 weeks... It's dark and cold out. I'd rather drink beer than go drifting, beer is cheaper than gas anyway.

scubiecraig

I had enough fun driving home an hour and a half tonight...  did some slipping and sliding on the roads (controlled obviously -- and with nobody near me).  Twas fun!  Tomorrow morning's commute may suck though if this all turns to freezing rain.

SUBARUDE

Anyone going out tonight be for warned if you don't have AWD and snows don't plan on going far the roads are horrible and visibility is about 5-10 feet at best I past 3 cars on one hill cause they had FWD cars and couldn't make it up the hill but everyone be careful and enjoy your drifting
default_wink.png

scubiecraig

I agree, the roads suck.  The plows just can't keep up right now.  It's only going to get worse too once this converts over to sleet/freezing rain.  

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yay. I have to be to work at 5am in case of power outages. That means leaving my house at 3:45 lol.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I went out a few times this evening, in the lifted green monster here in Sanford. So much fun, I haven't been out in awhile.

KamB

Kam Berry
I got a ticket for drifting tonight... Drifted the rotary in windham, the whole way around.. Passed a cop who was waiting to merge, while sideways.... But as he put it, I was, in his own words, "Tokyo drifting to the max"

Pretty chill cop. But he said he would still have to cite me for my maneuver. 137 bucks for excessive braking/ acceleration.

injulen

I got a ticket for drifting tonight... Drifted the rotary in windham, the whole way around.. Passed a cop who was waiting to merge, while sideways.... But as he put it, I was, in his own words, "Tokyo drifting to the max" Pretty chill cop. But he said he would still have to cite me for my maneuver. 137 bucks for excessive braking/ acceleration.
That's my biggest fear when hooning. I generally don't do it on the public way though, only in parking lots. But I know a cop could still cite me for it.

scubiecraig

Anyone know where I can get a GOOD, metal, snow shovel?  Well, a scraper rather.  Everything made these days is poly... and I snap them.

Vecken

Get a big flat dirt shovel one for shoveling mulch, best found at a yard sale or flea market. I have one older than me and I will never buy a plastic one again.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Yep, I have a nice metal spade with the handle cut down so it fits in my car. You're best off just lifting your car so you don't get stuck as much, though
default_smile.png

But when you do get a lifted car stuck..... It's usually REALLY stuck.

Latest posts

Back