one year later

Jamey

Thanks
default_smile.png

Well decided to bite bullet I ordered the air ride she may be slow as hell but it's goin be low this spring

dsmith

bagged jetta came to my work today, gt35r putting out 30psi apparently. pretty clean looking car. only other bagged car i've seen in maine is a silver gti with white/gold 2 piece bbs's. the kids name is dan burgess pretty sure. your impreza will look nice with bags, the owner of bag riders has a bagged silver blob eye wrx with a front mount and no scoop.

Jamey

I've seen that Jetta they were putting tires on it nice ride

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Asian Persuasion

bags are not legal on street cars lol it's somewhere in that damn inspection book.....dave is that the green jetta that has nitrous and c02 hooked up? if so he's a frequent face at car shows

Jamey

bags are not legal on street cars lol it's somewhere in that damn inspection book.....dave is that the green jetta that has nitrous and c02 hooked up? if so he's a frequent face at car shows
most don't give crap I'm not worried
default_smile.png

dsmith

no, the jetta is silver, has a sticker on the bottom of the wind shield that says low life or something along those lines.

Latest posts

Back