one year later

Jamey

Can't modify suspension I'm guessing but in that case I'm already illegal I have tein springs

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Modifying suspention is okay, theres just limits on how low/high you can go im pretty sure.

Bags are a whole different ballgame though.

Gonna look sick though, pumped to see it.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Air suspension is specifically made illegal in maine unless it came that way from the factory. I am not sure on the exact wording, but if you have questions call Archie @ Archies off Road in Wells. He has fought for years to keep the aftermarket parts legal.

Jamey

446CF551-5C39-432D-A41B-D5A745F12729-193-0000000FC61F3C09.jpg
. I'm sure to get crap for this. Will be last thing I do to it cosmetically
default_smile.png

And I need lower the latch reason for it not looking closed. Tomorrow venture

Matt

There used to remove engine heat in addition to the scoop. Just need to remove the block off plate. But anyways!!!! I like it Jamey

Jamey

6A4D509B-4C6E-4D35-A811-120FCC73206D-2384-000001746399C2F8_zps9a393433.jpg
finely did the 3k hids in fogs does make a difference in driving , I'm prob blinding people tho oops. And update getting wrx header tomorrow hopefully getting installed sat. Fingers crossed !

Last edited by a moderator:

cwiggin

Fogs look good, the brighter the better ;-)!! Are those canards you have on the front bumper? Was debating on getting those or a front lip

scubiecraig

Looking good Jamey!  I hadn't realized you got a WRX hood until just recently.  I like it a lot, and still want to do it to mine too, but just haven't found the right swap yet.

HID fogs look great too, and you'll love the upgrade in handling with the sway.  

Can't wait to hear the car with the WRX header on too!  I love mine.  Best mod I've done so far.  Makes me smile everyday!

Latest posts

Back