suescam114.jpg

suescam116.jpg

suescam115.jpg
only thing done was tint,did that 2 days after I bought it

this is one year 2 months later...

76846183.jpg

05db99c2.jpg

fdd677ad.jpg

she come along way.. think im finely done tho, was goin to put on a wrx hood but sent it back I get enuff hate
default_biggrin.png
forgot about the led's ) I tried getting night shots but too bright..
3f856c44.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

Looks good dude!! Love the front end, and the blackedout rear badge!! Mod list?
interior: twm short throw shifter kartboy shift knob, pioneer deck alpine type R 12 250 watt mephis mono amp blue interior lights.

exterior tint 35%front 20% rear ,tinted tails painted head lights 5k h.I.d led Audi strip, led fog lights tinted fog light covers. impreza sport lip,hella supertone horns

"I"badge,sport grill , led plate lights debadged painted rear Subaru emblem I also painted the window moldings but no pics of that yet

suspension stuff., tein green springs, 18'custom powdercoated wheels also pc the stockers black with snows.. think that's it ,,, oh and a carbon fiber rear cover thingie and magnaflow exhaust.. im proubly missing something but that's all I can think of

Looks awesome!!! Future plans for it?
just the sway bars. not much more I can do I may change the shocks in time, id like to see if bren has any tricks for us n/a guys

cwiggin

Makes me wish I had traded for one when I had the chance!! You gonna go for the subie rumble with headers?

Jamey

Makes me wish I had traded for one when I had the chance!! You gonna go for the subie rumble with headers?
I've heard more work then it's worth I have a grumble deff tell its a Subaru. And I still under fact warranty hopefully in time I'll have a wrx someday till know I'll just have a clone
default_smile.png

Jamey

So much better! Did you remove them first or shoot it on the car?
First time I took them off and I learned don't power wash it with high power sprayer
default_biggrin.png
second time I just masked them off came out just as good and Easyer
0405521e.jpg
also painted calapiers tOday shitty pic tho I got take brackets off and spray them black

Jamey

well forget the header, drove for a hour to meet the kid no show no calls nothing.. search continues

Latest posts

Back