Our new 05 Outback Limited!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
After the sticker on Kati's 99 Outback ran out, and we decided not put the time and money into what it needs, we started looking for something new. Luckily, tax returns helped out with this purchase, and we picked up and 05 Outback Limited with 152k on it. All maintenance has been done, head gaskets, timing kit, and water pump. No rust at all, and since it's a limted, it has the heated seats, mirrors, and even black leather seats and interior! There won't be a lot of mods done, but there will be a few in time. Here's a few pics!

20160211_142425_zpslyp98h82.jpg

20160211_142416_zpsgttayw5a.jpg

20160211_142440_zpsvnzk6wa5.jpg

20160211_142455_zps9uioungh.jpg

20160211_142509_zpscnjkr8js.jpg

20160211_142527_zpsptau54jm.jpg

20160211_142535_zpsuirj6oto.jpg

IBratmanI

Installed a set of Rockblokz mud flaps yesterday. The stock flaps are terrible, they hold so much stuff behind them, and do very little in terms of protecting the side of the car. These are way betterer!

Also swapped wheels with a fellow member today. I wanted to get some snows on this, and it worked out that he wanted a set of 16s for winter wheels. These are stock OBXT wheels, with 225 60 17 Arctic Claw snows.

IBratmanI

Random pic. I also have something on the way for this, and should be installed on the 5th of March.

IBratmanI

Just got my weathertech floor mats for this from Jason Esposito today. They're awesome. I really wish they made them for my forester.

Jamey

Just got my weathertech floor mats for this from Jason Esposito today. They're awesome. I really wish they made them for my forester.
i love mine .. wish I bought them a long time ago

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Decided on a small lift for this. Something to given it just a little more clearance, but not mess with anything much. So I got a 1.5" lift from Anderson Design and Fabrication, all camber correct so it keeps the geometry the same as well!

IBratmanI

Installed the lift yesterday with the help of a few friends/members. But we did a lift, light bar, and plate relocation in this first. ...

And here's the Outback

IBratmanI

Had to replace the passenger front wheel bearing on this the other day. Didn't come off easy, but still way better than the older style.

Jamey

5 pound sledge hammer ..and a chisel .. lol they do suck without air tools did the exs was hell

IBratmanI

Yeah, that's what u used basically, but I have one good arm to use, so it wasn't easy lol.

IBratmanI

Had to do another wheel bearing on this yesterday. Same side but on the rear. Had a ton of help from Kyle and Josh!

New bearing on in this pic.

And installed the summer wheels too

And Josh was painting his grille, so he did mine too!

Latest posts

Back