My new 98 Forester S

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Got an alignment yesterday. Now it drives down the road nice and straight. That is all.

IBratmanI

Ever since I bought this, it has turned over really slow when I turn the key. I swapped batteries and it was still the same. Finally, it just wouldn't start the other morning even hooked up to jumper cables. Found a good used starter to swap in and it starts better than evah!

Jamey

I don't want to ruin my wheels .. I'd cry if I slid into a curb
default_frown.gif

IBratmanI

I'd normally wait a little longer, but I'm having surgery on Tuesday, so I won't be able to do it myself afterwards, and I had a leak that needed to be plugged on one of the other tires, so it was good timing.

Yeah Jamey, you definitely wouldn't want to hurt your summer wheels!

IBratmanI

Got another set of Forester wheels from a friend on facebook. And they're currently getting a set of Hankook Dynapro All Terrains mounted on them that are a bit larger than my Grabbers are. Not sure when the test fit will be, but I'm anxious to see how they fit!

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

You go higher I go lower want to race on some twisties? Lol
Sure! It handles surprisingly well, same with my Loyale. But I'd definitely take you up on it if the twisties are on dirt ;-)
Lol I've had low cars, and probably will again, just doesn't make sense for me right now. You've seen where I live.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

Yes . Lol I def couldn't visit u at my summer hight .. I'm lower then when I came to your house in was just on springs

IBratmanI

I think you could come down in the summer. The road is pretty smooth then, just go slow lol.

IBratmanI

Updates!

I bought these a while back, and will be using them for summer with my bigger tires

sparco_terra_w_pdpfull_zpspedd4tlx.jpg

Also got this rare JDM rear garnish

20160121_163702_zpsplvwvefj.jpg

And the snorkel!

20160201_162400_zpslxha4q9d.jpg

And a random pic a friend was sent of my car haha

received_10205739264615947_zps9mlxfsvu.jpeg

Latest posts

Back