My new 98 Forester S

i-wagon

You'll have to let me know how you like those. They're in my top 3 for my next set on my truck. And the imp Will get grabbers next time. Your road go to mud yet?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I've run them a bit already and have no complaints. Even in the snow. And yes, damn it. Can't wait for things to dry up!

i-wagon

The dirt road I travel to get to work is all pot holes, dad's driveway went to soup. I'm ready for spring

i-wagon

I have a plow truck frame to rebuild, simplicity tractor to restore and another to rebuild a rear end in. Need warmer weather and no rain to get that done

IBratmanI

We spent Easter weekend in Jackman with some good friends, and did a little bit of unplanned snow wheeling lol. Here's a few pics.

IBratmanI

A little size comparison between my forester and a stock one.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Finally got the rear bushings on the front control arms replaced. Got rid of the clunk, and most of the steering wheel shake went away as well. I figured it was the cv axles getting tired, guess not!

IBratmanI

We installed another Mammoth lift in Garretts 06 Forester last weekend, and made my bigger wheels and tires fit, so had to get some pics of them together.

IBratmanI

Took a shirt trip to the pit with my sister yesterday.

And I added another white car to the driveway

Jamey

Lol you an your white..you need some black in your life

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back