Portland June 3

prez25rs

Well time for a new thread for the next event. I'll start things out by saying that I dont think my uncle scottys mix will be here in time >
default_redface.gif

Hopefully i dont have to go to first

ruggedman

Well time for a new thread for the next event. I'll start things out by saying that I dont think my uncle scottys mix will be here in time >
default_biggrin.png

The course is pretty open and flowing, it should be advantageous to stay in 2nd most of the time, but there will be one place i can see that would be a good place to downshift to 1st. Just be gentle with her >
default_biggrin.png
It's really funny because Chris pretty much set up the same exact course I was planning on doing, although he was bit more ballsy than me.
default_biggrin.png

Oh yeah you crashin' at my place mikey?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
default_biggrin.png

well if you bring it to the event, we can change it in the morning. I can bring my oil catcher if need be.

akinaspeedstar

mines NA punk! heehee ;D

i'll see ya there. im looking foreward to running in the sts class and this time hopefully i wont be so sick im sleeping in the padock!

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Directions to the Jeport Annex Lot

The Jetport Annex lot is located in Portland, ME off RT-22 (Outer Congress St), immediately adjacent to the new turnpike interchange (cross street Hutchins and Jetport Rd). Approaching from the west, the entrance will be on the right side just after Nichols factory and just before Jetport Rd. From the east, take RT-9 to the Jetport Rd (West) (turnpike interchange), turn left on to RT-22, then turn left immediately in to the Annex lot entrance. Easy access from the Maine Turnpike.

RedForester08

Hey can anyone tell me if I can have one of my son's ride co-pilot like I did At NER at NHIS. I can't seem to find any rules on this from CMC. We all have the correct helmets. And both boys are heavy enough to engage the front airbag. What time to get there and so on. I'm hoping to run in STS as Pedro has said.

R

redlinerally

Children need to be at least 12, right?

Get there around 7:30-8:00 for a good spot.

ruggedman

I get there around 9 if i'm not helping out on setup. I aim for 8 now this year since i have to swap tires, and i generally like to give some input on course setup. 8 is really sort of early to show up since reg isn't usually running yet.

prez25rs

Oh yeah you crashin' at my place mikey?
yea if i can

well if you bring it to the event, we can change it in the morning. I can bring my oil catcher if need be.
Well if its here by saturday then ill change it at home, some of it should be here tomorrow but the other part has scheduled delivery of monday FTL.

johnny6speed

I get there around 9 if i'm not helping out on setup. I aim for 8 now this year since i have to swap tires, and i generally like to give some input on course setup. 8 is really sort of early to show up since reg isn't usually running yet.
8 is a great time to show up if not earlier. Every event this year has started at either 10:30 or later. Where in reality we should be getting the 1st car off @ 10am.

All that is needed to set up the course is the chair of the event, myself, and one more volunteer. Where more people are needed is unpacking the trailer, and setting up registration. Even if you dont know how, find someone who does and just unload the danged trailer as best you can!
default_biggrin.png
In a perfect world the course and trailer should be ready to go @ 9:00am.

The club is reliant on members to help out an volunteer. Or else we'll have less runs and less organization.
default_biggrin.png

Anywho, see you there @ 6-6:30am!

RedForester08

Hey can anyone tell me if I can have one of my son's ride co-pilot like I did At NER at NHIS. I can't seem to find any rules on this from CMC. We all have the correct helmets. And both boys are heavy enough to engage the front airbag. What time to get there and so on. I'm hoping to run in STS as Pedro has said.

ANYONE???

ralli

ANYONE???
They can ride as long as you sign the waiver for them and they are 12 or older. All passangers must be older than 12.

(Yes I know if a child gets their kart license than they can run a kart at age 8)... but that is how it works.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

ANYONE???
They can ride as long as you sign the waiver for them and they are 12 or older. All passangers must be older than 12.

(Yes I know if a child gets their kart license than they can run a kart at age 8)... but that is how it works.
8) means Age 8

ralli

ANYONE???

8) means Age 8
LMAO thanks

Latest posts

Back