Portland June 3

johnny6speed

Spec alignment = Best dollar for raw time/handling mod EVER.

Besides more seat time of course!

FYI! Do you have a Subaru? Are you a bad man or woman? Do you enjoy Monster Energy Drinks? Well Ive got just the thing for you! Beat me in my little Civic raw time, and Ill buy you a Monster of your choice @ the following event! ;D

ralli

Spec alignment = Best dollar for raw time/handling mod EVER.

Besides more seat time of course!

FYI! Do you have a Subaru? Are you a bad man or woman? Do you enjoy Monster Energy Drinks? Well Ive got just the thing for you! Beat me in my little Civic raw time, and Ill buy you a Monster of your choice @ the following event!

ralli

No chatter about the event?? Should be a good one. I predict that I will have the best pax results out of anyone driving a Subaru. ;D

akinaspeedstar

hopefully it will be nice and dry and warm this time. i think my times should improve since im *knock on wood* not sick as a dog this time. looking forward too it. especially since this one is two minutes from work so much less of a drive to get to. it's also gonna be cool running in STS maybe if no one else shows up i can get third ;D

ralli

hopefully it will be nice and dry and warm this time. i think my times should improve since im *knock on wood* not sick as a dog this time. looking forward too it. especially since this one is two minutes from work so much less of a drive to get to. it's also gonna be cool running in STS maybe if no one else shows up i can get third

akinaspeedstar

you and me both. i went home and passed out cold. untill the next morning.
default_redface.gif

this one is gonna be fun for me cause its local. so i hopefully have some friends and family comeing to watch!!! im really hopeing to get my dad to come for a ride along!

prez25rs

Well due to unfortunate circumstances and a lot of jameson, i wont be able to go this weekend, or maybe the next few either.

i got housed last night and messed up my leg pretty bad in a drunken haze :-

Its in a splint right now

Man this sucks! No autox, no golf, no biking

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
which leg?

that sucks man. If it was closer, I would say just come down and take rides all day.

Evan

i should be there for a little while, but then i have to leave to see my friends band play at the old port fest at noon.

prez25rs

Left leg, so hopefully i can return to autox pretty quick since i dont shift. I'll go to the orono event regardless, if im not working anyways

RedForester08

hopefully it will be nice and dry and warm this time. i think my times should improve since im *knock on wood* not sick as a dog this time. looking forward too it. especially since this one is two minutes from work so much less of a drive to get to. it's also gonna be cool running in STS maybe if no one else shows up i can get third ;D
That will be great not being so sick. Hey what car are you running in STS? I'll be running STS. Is it a small class? This will be my first Auto -X. Not having LSD my inside tires spin on my practice road in heavy 1st gear cornering.

EvilAsPie

Well due to unfortunate circumstances and a lot of jameson, i wont be able to go this weekend, or maybe the next few either.
Hey akina, you or me might have a shot at 3rd now.
default_redface.gif

Sorry to hear about your leg though. :-

akinaspeedstar

im running my rally blue gc. you can't miss me with the prodrive wing and all :
default_redface.gif

and evil... we would... except hes running in stx
default_smile.png
so were still chasing jonn
default_smile.png
who i want a ride along with BTW maybe i can pick up some tips
default_smile.png

EvilAsPie

Hey akina, you or me might have a shot at 3rd now.
default_biggrin.png
In what car dearest?? :-*
In the car that i have been working on.
default_redface.gif

and evil... we would... except hes running in stx
default_smile.png
so were still chasing jonn
default_smile.png
who i want a ride along with BTW maybe i can pick up some tips
default_smile.png
So confused; the wagon in STX and the RS in STS... must move H6 to RS asap!

patsti

NitrousFed
I wish my car was running good right now Id be there. I might just go and do it in reverese with no boost.

Latest posts

Back