Portland June 3

johnny6speed

Johnny follows the smack talk.
default_smile.png
YES! O0 O0 O0

akinaspeedstar

hey john i beat your times in the morning with my morning runs. does that count for like a soda or something instead of the monster? hahaha
default_smile.png

somtime i'd love to get a ride along with you!

after the jetport... im really temped to trudge up to orono both days instead of just sunday like i was planing to.

maybe we should start a thread for it, but is are people commuting up there from the south or staying?

HR radness

His royal radness
Johnny follows the smack talk.
default_frown.gif
YES! O0 O0 O0
Johnny's just jonesin to see me at Orono....

We'll see how my 14 year old POS does against those fancy new subies, I think I'll do the auto-X taxi service and load up all 4 seats each run

PSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT

ruggedman

hey john i beat your times in the morning with my morning runs. does that count for like a soda or something instead of the monster? hahaha
default_smile.png

somtime i'd love to get a ride along with you!

after the jetport... im really temped to trudge up to orono both days instead of just sunday like i was planing to.

maybe we should start a thread for it, but is are people commuting up there from the south or staying?
That's a bad comparison our morning runs were in the rain
default_frown.gif
;D
default_smile.png
ahh the life of being an even.

ruggedman

that was the joke
default_smile.png
I should get you an energy drink for almost beating me that event. Less than a 1/10 seperated us
default_frown.gif
I didnt think i could get worse than what i did at windham...but apparently i can. Oh well, it'll come together again soon. O0

WRXav8r

It really was fun...

not knowing it was my last run really rubbed me the wrong way.. but whatever.

I do have to say.. Its shaping up to be a battle to the end with Jim. It couldn't be more fun either. He is a great driver in that Sentra.. and hes a great guy. Really brings the best out in me I think. Congrats on the win in STX yesterday man!!
Thanks for the props... the whole day (in a friendly way) I was thinking "I gots to go faster... I Have to go faster... I will go faster.... I gotta smoke the 66 car......!!!! without the blow through on the stop box you and I were only 0.22 apart that's pretty close!!!

ralli

Yeah it was a real close day (had I not done that). I needed that last run that I thought I had! Oh well.. I'm looking forward to the next one.. should be good.

Latest posts

Back