Post Your Appropiate Pics (Work Safe Please)

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Honestly, if money wasn't an issue, I would buy two cars. An STi for spring, summer and fall and a Land Rover Discovery for the winter time....maybe this should be a new "If you could have any car(s) in your driveway" thread....

TheNailman

Warcock
Honestly, if money wasn't an issue, I would buy two cars. An STi for spring, summer and fall and a Land Rover Discovery for the winter time....maybe this should be a new "If you could have any car(s) in your driveway" thread....
we have one somewhere. . . .

Ty Ty

yes im sure if we all had 46-50k to buy a car we would pass on a subie also wich is the price tag of that audi s4. the s4 for the pcie imo is not worth it. its 333hp wich is only 30 more than a subi and its 0-60 time is slower yes its priced 18k more. hell if i had 50k i would buy a slightly used z06 or viper
That wasn't an S4...it was an RS4. 420hp of high revving sweet sweet sounding V8 goodness. It also isn't a cheap piece of plastic...

If 0-60 times and HP number were all that vehicles we priced by, there would be a lot of really horrid cars with insanely high price tags, and a lot of really nice cars with prices in line with used Honda Civics.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I'd take an Evo over an STi any day.
Whenever I see either an STi or an EVO, I get overcome by a serious case of rubber neck and terminal envy....but there is just something more to a Subaru, can't explain it.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
....but there is just something more to a Subaru, can't explain it.
default_additional_sillylol.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
but there is just something more to a Subaru, can't explain it.
Nicely put!!! Maybe the fact that the rest of the cars they make besides the STi are also awesome cars....unlike Mitsupoopshi:lol:

Stein

Stein
I do like the aggressive looks of the Evos (a few in particular but I don't know the generation names), but I agree their other cars stink. My cousin's Diamante (mid-size sedan) has had lots of problems, and when you turn the steering wheel, you always get a few degrees of slack before the wheels actually turn.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
yes im sure if we all had 46-50k to buy a car we would pass on a subie also wich is the price tag of that audi s4. the s4 for the pcie imo is not worth it. its 333hp wich is only 30 more than a subi and its 0-60 time is slower yes its priced 18k more. hell if i had 50k i would buy a slightly used z06 or viper
And you would probably put them in hibernation for the winter to
default_tongue.png

-----Added 11/10/2009 at 03:01:47-----

Nicely put!!! Maybe the fact that the rest of the cars they make besides the STi are also awesome cars....unlike Mitsupoopshi:lol:
Like the Spec B FTW
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back