Post Your Appropiate Pics (Work Safe Please)

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
irony.jpg
i guess he didnt have a permit.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
....its actually a very common problem with hyundai's...this car only had 77k...huge sub frame recall.....ive done ball joints on them before...press in.... and ive bent the control arm in half........really bad metal
the hyundai that parks next to me finally failed. the same attacks got my sube too. I did not know hyundais were that dramatic.

add parking spot by the road, a nut who refuses to stop using cologned dryer vent sheets, a dryer vent 6 feet away, maine salt on said road parked on, 7 manhole covers in the street surrounding the city house, a garage 20 feet away getting hydrocarbon nightmares on a daily basis... a bow window, 3 hot roofs, 20 degrees above ambient temperature on a full sunny day....and a drop of up to 50 degrees in 12 hours.

the popcorn noise "was" called steel failing.

I have gone from 1 year to the next with an engine hauling sube to a busted rear end where it sits... 1 year.

evercoat ftw. just stand back for 24 hours.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
There's actually a pretty cool build thread behind that one. (if this image doesn't show it's the newer impreza with the super charger sticking out the hood)and search baja prius for a build thread on that pic in your last post... it's disgusting.

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
haha i did not know that.

i should just drop a vett engine in mine....lol i got the room in the back lmao

Apollyon12

Interesting mix you got there. JDM Casa Blanca, the winter Monster mobile, and a fun, but pointless supercharged impreza. Along with a bunch of rice. Is that just hapenstance or are you having trouble telling the difference?

Latest posts

Back