Prodrive p1 17" rims $350

Imprezah

Set of prodrive P1 rims 17"

3 are in excellent condition. One has minor curb rash. I already filled the rash. You just need to sand, prime, and paint. Which is fine beacuase you'll want to sand and re-paint all 4. They have been sand blasted and painted twice over the years. And right now they are dirty and faded from sitting in the shed covered in brake dust for two years.

They gave Dunlop summer tires from a WRX, with a good amount of tread. But one tire is ruined from sitting flat. It can't be used so you'd want to find a half worn Dunlop WRX tire, which shouldn't be too hard. Or replace all 4 tires.

Imprezah

i can text or email pics. but for some reason anytime i try to upload a picture it fails. I've tried from both tapatalk on my iPad and from safari on my desktop!?

Imprezah

yes 5x100

Send me an email or textl number and I can send pics.

I tried tapatalk from both my ipad and iphone. I tried uploading on safari browser from my macbook. I'll try hosting and copying URL's the old fashioned way.

Imprezah

Yes. message me your cell phone number or email and I can send you text or send you some recent pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back