RallyX Against Leukemia

katnip

the car is black. I swear
You may or may not know that SCCA supports leukemia research at UMASS Memorial Foundation through fundraising events each year during

gearsoup

So, if I bring in $100, do I get free admin to that rally, or the next months one? Also, if people want to write checks, who should they make them out to?

gearsoup

default_smile.png
default_biggrin.png

katnip

no me
default_smile.png
JK

I'm guessing NER/SCCA, Inc., memo RAL donation, but I will check. And, yes, if you bring more than 75 bucks in in-hand donations, your entry to the rallyx is ZERO!

k

Evil Jeff

Definitely count me in. What are most of the STMer's running though? The TSD or the Rally-X? I can probably only make one, and I'd like to make the one with the biggest STM crew on hand.

ReZPunK

im in...i have already started my fundraising campaign...time to work over my parents and in-laws.

katnip

RallyCross Against Leukemia Sunday August 27th

Where: The Lodge at Belmont, (aka the Dog Track), ~5 miles north of NHIS on Rt. 106 in Belmont, NH.

Times: 7:00 AM - Registration opens

7:30 - Tech opens -- get there in time to get thru tech before it closes!!!

8:30 - Tech closes

8:45 - Safety meeting, mandatory for all involved

9:00 - Start racing

~12:00 - Lunch break. Lunch is included in the entry fee. Extra meal tickets may be purchased for friends and family, $10

~12:45 - Back out and at worker positions or in Grid

~4:00 - Racing ends, clean up commences.

~4:30 - Awards, raffle, appetizers inside the Lodge, (appetizers included in entry fee, drinks are on you). Extra raffle tickets will be available

for a fee if you choose to increase your odds.

Raffles: There will be 2 different raffles. You will receive tickets with your entry, but may buy more to increase your chances of scoring the goods.

1. The first is NER wide and will take place at NHIS at noon Sunday, attendance not required for larger prizes. There will be info and chances to enter this at registration. I'll send out more news with a list when I know. This will include some big dollar items such as a "Rally Experience" session at Team O'Neil Rally School, a teen and parent driving instruction session, a fender off Brian Mushnick's flying GTI, concert tickets, Patriots tix, NASCAR tix.

2. The RAL RX raffle - will take place during the awards social at the Lodge. There is some overlap here between the NHIS and the RX raffle, entry tickets may be used here or for the noon NHIS raffle. See rally section for a listing of possible goods to be raffled at awards time.

OH AND IF YOU HAVEN'T SENT IN YOUR REG FORM BECAUSE YOU ARE COLLECTING DONATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT SCOTT AND LET HIM KNOW YOU ARE ATTENDING SO HE CAN HAVE THE COMPUTER SET UP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE DAY OF. JUST BRING THE REG FORM AND DONATION THE DAY OFF.

BESIDES, THIS MAKES THE GROUCH (IE, ME) AT REGISTRATION VERY HAPPY.
default_wink.png
;D

Hope to see some of you guys there and would someone bring me an STM sticker for the RS, PLEASE. I might be in New Hampster, but I'm all Mainah.

kathy

R

rallyXcramps

I sent Scott my entry info, too late for snail mail. Hopefully there will be enough room for me. Are the loaner helmets still available?

katnip

I sent Scott my entry info, too late for snail mail. Hopefully there will be enough room for me. Are the loaner helmets still available?
yup, finer touch auto in manchester actually donated a couple to the rallycross.

Latest posts

Back