RallyX Against Leukemia

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
lol yeah we broke the rallywagon AGAIN!!

hahaha yeah i had an error or two that kept me from podium but ReZ Racing had both drivers in the top 5, nate took 3rd and i was 5th

1st: Hal D - 8v GTI

2nd: Josh Turesco - Saab 900 Turdbo

3rd RezDog - broken saturn wagon

4th Chris duplessis - Stage Rally prepared Golf

5th ReZPunK - ultra borked saturn wagon

hey....wait a minute!!! i go to O'Neils....teach nate what i learned...and look what he does!!!! little bastard@!!@$#@$%#$^
Yeah, I was only a tenth ahead of Chris Duplessis.. I didnt see what the distance was between me and Josh tho. at half time, I was only a second down

RallyK

Nice showing today by the STM members that bothered to play in the dirt today.

Inski and Ecksjay kicked some ass today.

Rallyk is trying to figure out how to get her hands on a 2.5 for her L after driving Ecksjay's rig today.

K

Oooooo it was fuuuuun! I have 3 goals for my little bathroom color teal racer L: Traction, Power, and Paint!

gearsoup

traction is easy. Call up a local rally team and see what they have for used tires. Most sets that are "used", are only half worn. Plenty of traction for rally-x. Power: well, you see what a 2.5 can do. nuff said And yes, one can be swapped into your rig with very little work...

Paint: one word: MAACO. Like I said LDR did that to Tulip, and it's held up a long time......

as for suspension, I'd recommend KYB's. Either the GR-2's or the AGX's. I'd go with the AGX's if you intend on autocrossing the car. If you stick to rally-x with the subie, the GR-2's will be more than adequate. (they are about the same stiffness as AGX's on the proper dirt setting) As for coils, find some OBS coils with low miles. It will get you a stiffer ride, and give you about 3/4" of lift.

Don't forget a skidplate and mudflaps!

R

rallyXcramps

x2 skid plate. You saw the 2ft deep rutts and the rocks we plucked all day. The skid plate removes many fears and allows you to drive the course, not the course driving you. I used to drive around looking for high parts of the rutted turns trying to keep a couple tires up high. Now I don't have time for that. Now I can concentrate on techniques and the fast line.

evil Jeff you missed a fast one!

R

redlinerally

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to thank everyone who purchased a Decal at the event. I left when the rain started (Had the wife with me, was getting bored of sitting in the car) Next time we'll be bringing our Easy Up for shelter.

Anyhow, I wasn't sure if Scott informed everyone... Total sales for Decals were $95.00, all of which went to the event collection basket.

Again, thanks for the support!

Also, if anyone has any ideas/thoughts about the decals, send me a PM!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
sweet. I wasn't there, but thanks for supporting the event. I am sure that everyone appreciatd it!

ReZPunK

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to thank everyone who purchased a Decal at the event. I left when the rain started (Had the wife with me, was getting bored of sitting in the car) Next time we'll be bringing our Easy Up for shelter.

Anyhow, I wasn't sure if Scott informed everyone... Total sales for Decals were $95.00, all of which went to the event collection basket.

Thanks!!!!

BORED?!?!?!

register and race!!!!!

ReZPunK

Hi everybody,

Thanks!!!!

BORED?!?!?!

register and race!!!!!

katnip

the car is black. I swear

hahaha yeah i had an error or two that kept me from podium but ReZ Racing had both drivers in the top 5, nate took 3rd and i was 5th

hey....wait a minute!!! i go to O'Neils....teach nate what i learned...and look what he does!!!! little bastard@!!@$#@$%#$^
Yeah, I was only a tenth ahead of Chris Duplessis.. I didnt see what the distance was between me and Josh tho. at half time, I was only a second down
Chris D. was late and we made him make the a.m. runs in the back of the 4wd pack. He may have run a different course, but I'm sure his times were weighted just by the shear fact that he had to run in morning ruts that you guys didn't. That'll teach him to run out of gas
default_frown.gif

katnip

the car is black. I swear

Chris D. was late and we made him make the a.m. runs in the back of the 4wd pack. He may have run a different course, but I'm sure his times were weighted just by the shear fact that he had to run in morning ruts that you guys didn't. That'll teach him to run out of gas
default_frown.gif

RallyK

Hi everybody,

Thanks!!!!
You left before I could buy the RAL 2006 arch one. Can I pay pal you and have you mail me one?

RallyK

Hi everybody,

Thanks!!!!
You left before I could buy the RAL 2006 arch one. Can I pay pal you and have you mail me one?

R

redlinerally

Sure. I can send it to ya. I'm new to Paypal... how do I go about this?

I've always done all my business in person so far... lol. Sorry!

PM ME!

R

redlinerally

Sure. I can send it to ya. I'm new to Paypal... how do I go about this?

I've always done all my business in person so far... lol. Sorry!

PM ME!

Latest posts

Back