RallyX Against Leukemia

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Directions?

from 93 N

..or 93 S
it is exit 15 N or S (onto E 393/202/4) Exit 3 onto 106 N. basically follow the signs for the speedway as the dog track is just north of NHIS.

you might try following 202 into concord (turns to 393, exit 3)

k

ReZPunK

hey Jeff....any chance you would allow someone else to use your car for the event as well?

the saturn is good but in serious need of more power...

and id lovethe chance to try my luck in the AWD category.

Evil Jeff

hey Jeff....any chance you would allow someone else to use your car for the event as well?

and id lovethe chance to try my luck in the AWD category.
Dude, were I running the Stealth Beater, I'd be more than happy to. However, after the events of this past week, there's been a changing of the guard. And honestly, I'm pretty uptight about running the wagon myself, let alone someone else. Sorry.
default_wink.png

Soon as I get the Stealth Beater running (hopefully for Union), your more than welcome.

R

rallyXcramps

damn man I wanted to play bumper tag with the XT while I had my air bag fuse pulled. What fun would it be tagging a WRX? Probably none at all.

R

rallyXcramps

Dude, trust me, I already played bumper tag with the Rex this week. Anymore, and I'd probably get violent.
I knew it wouldn't be fun! Sorry dude. Hope it isn't too bad.

R

rallyXcramps

No, that's good news. That means I get your spot. ;D

R

rallyXcramps

I see you Moody! I'm getting ready to leave.... 4:39am me sleeepy

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Nice showing today by the STM members that bothered to play in the dirt today.

Inski and Ecksjay kicked some ass today.

Rallyk is trying to figure out how to get her hands on a 2.5 for her L after driving Ecksjay's rig today.

KUDOS TO ECKSJAY WHO FINISHED FIRST IN THE DONATIONS DEPARTMENT FOR THE RALLYX CROWD.... 450 BUCKS, NO ONE ELSE WAS EVEN CLOSE. THAT BOUGHT HIM FREE ENTRY TO THE NEXT RALLYX. THANKS SETH

K

R

rallyXcramps

Congrats Seth! And kudo for the big donations. 8)

I believe that was the funnest rally-X I ever been to. Things started to click up stairs in my head. The whole left foot brake thing I've been practicing for the last year is finally showing results. The car is finally doing what I want and what I expect it to do.

Big thanks to Al for convincing me to stay in the throttle, and "barrel into it!" ;D

pictures in a few...

anyone have pictures of that 31 car in action. ;D

R

rallyXcramps

You done good, and congrats to Nate for putting the battle wagon on top of the 2M heap!

ReZPunK

lol yeah we broke the rallywagon AGAIN!!

hahaha yeah i had an error or two that kept me from podium but ReZ Racing had both drivers in the top 5, nate took 3rd and i was 5th

1st: Hal D - 8v GTI

2nd: Josh Turesco - Saab 900 Turdbo

3rd RezDog - broken saturn wagon

4th Chris duplessis - Stage Rally prepared Golf

5th ReZPunK - ultra borked saturn wagon

hey....wait a minute!!! i go to O'Neils....teach nate what i learned...and look what he does!!!! little bastard@!!@$#@$%#$^

Latest posts

Back