Redline Rallycross

Evil Jeff

Per usual, I can't make it to even spectate due to other family happenings. I did however want to give kudos to Redline for the sponsoring. Keep up the good work mang!

Blix666

anybody campin' on saturday night...BRING WOOD!....idunno how much i'll fit w/my racin' stuff and my campin' stuff.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
so?.... am I still able to show up and watch and take some pics like I have for the past couple of years?

Redline

PLEASE! Kathy is just saying that the Fairground doesn't want people coming and going all day. So, get there at 8-ish and stay until noon, or get there at noon and stay until finish!

RallyGuy24

anybody campin' on saturday night...BRING WOOD!....idunno how much i'll fit w/my racin' stuff and my campin' stuff.
I'll throw some in the truck. It looks like its gonna be a little bit chilly.

Runnah

Crap last minute change in plans, my business trip changed from Saturday to Sunday. Any chance of getting in for Saturday?

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
BTW its raining like a Mofo out there right now.. >
default_smile.png
>
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png

Rightseat

yes.

K told me yesterday she still had room for latecomers like nigel and runnah

just don't be late and things should be OK

Runnah

yes.

K told me yesterday she still had room for latecomers like nigel and runnah

just don't be late and things should be OK
Awesome, now should I bring my car or a jetski with all this damn rain!

Rightseat

been raining like a bastid since last nite

river outside my office rose 6" since yesterday

precip totals locally range to 2+"

doubt that dust will be a problem :
default_smile.png

will be wearing my Maine Driving Shoes (aka Bean boots)

Ty Ty

Welp...the Audi is back together, on my trailer, and at Rallyguy's house. Hopefully it stays together for both days... :-

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Well, it's not raining in Auburn anymore. It should be a beautiful muddy day. You guys have fun!

ReZPunK

beautiful morning here in Thomaston. im heading over in a fwe minutes. see yall there! O0

shorty....you should come over tomorrow. even if you dont race, come hang out, take a few ride alongs and such

Latest posts

Back