Redline Rallycross

HR radness

His royal radness
That's one sexay dirty blue waggie I see in the photos. Or is the crew driving it dirty? Or BOTH?

Of course it's all jealousy talking. I'm in Kingstown Ontario wishing I was slinging mud with you kids

Tyler

Yeah, I'da been there yesterday if I wasn't fixing all the leaks that have shown up in my car. So we changed out the seal on the oil pan, and come to find out they DO make a gasket for it! Everyone told me I needed to just use silicone. So anyway, get it put back in, and theres a small pin sized hole in the oil pan, and oil starts leaking out the side! Wtf?!

akinaspeedstar

well seeings how i didn't sleep at all last night, can barely get out of bed and am in some pretty substantial discomfort. im not going to make it today :'( you don't even know how pissed i am im missing this!!!!! >
default_smile.png

Ty Ty

I'm back. Hehe.

Time to start ordering more Audi parts again, haha. Rallyguy thought the radiator was mounted too low and tried to relocate it a little higher by smacking it into a berm. The radiator did not think this was such a good idea and pissed itself...haha.
default_smile.png

Ty Ty

And you guys think I drive like a loon in my car...look what happens when I get in someone elses! ;D

1572121845_c76cac95af_o.jpg

Redline

I must add... there were literally ZERO rocks on that course. It was all clay/mud... almost like creamy peanut butter.

Latest posts

Back