rents

Redline

Wow... never thought of that.

<--- Glad I never even started. Should most likely start drinking though. :thumbsup:

katnip

the car is black. I swear
dude, cancer sticks are expensive. one box a week is roughly 160 a month!!!!

quit them things

inski

Buy a house. A co-worker just got a 3br in Sebago for $118k, with a 2 car garage. that's cheap.

Lots of folks moving south(way south, no snow and now oil bill south), buyers market, do it. You just need to figure out which people are trying to make money and which ones just need their house sold quick.

akinaspeedstar

yeah but i've only got 110k to play with max. so that doesn't leave much. and the comute from sebago (trust me i grew up there) would start to negate the money saved on a house to money spent to get to work

wzrd

that's one of things you could do
default_smile.png

Wife and I quit 3 months ago, and alll of a sudden there's an extra 250-300 a month
default_smile.png
I quit just before i turned 40.With the money i saved i was able to start buying sport cars....

wzrd

yeah but i've only got 110k to play with max. so that doesn't leave much. and the comute from sebago (trust me i grew up there) would start to negate the money saved on a house to money spent to get to work
In this market people are willing to listen to creative ideas..rent with option/owner finance etc....look in uncle henrys or just start talking to people in the biz.If you can come up with a down depo[10 K cash] people will listen to your ideas :idea1:

Ms Runnah

In this market people are willing to listen to creative ideas..rent with option/owner finance etc....look in uncle henrys or just start talking to people in the biz.If you can come up with a down depo[10 K cash] people will listen to your ideas :idea1:
Maine State Housing Authority (MSHA) has some good first time home buyer programs, and with your income you might actually qualify for them.

akinaspeedstar

already looked seriously into buying a house. with my income it's just not going to happen. so i just going to make some changes on how i spend money and try to save more.... buying a little motorcycle to save on gas money counts right? hahaha

InSaNeBoY

yep but not for sub 600 dollers! haha that's my problem i make slave wages. i think there are kids in india making more then me!
it was $750/mo, 2br 1ba in that small crappy duplex, right next to chip's subaru.
default_additional_bsflag.gif
Plus I made about the same money ($12/hr) and my wife was in school and not working at the time too...

Latest posts

Back