Ride Of The Season - Winter 2013 Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo69

hopefully before December 15th we will get some sort of snow.<br />
<br />Tried taking pics with flurries coming down... but pics weren't worth a damn! Where's that moda F'in snow!

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Wait until it snows!!! I ran my snows all winter, was nice out and warming up so I swapped back to summers and it snowed once more..... Night and day difference between the two. GET SNOW TIRES!!! The trees will thank you.

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Lol, I am sure it's a night and day difference... I am just going to wait until the last minute to buy them. Being below 20 degrees though honestly doesn't matter to me in terms or drive ability or even stopping. I just follow the common rule... Don't drive like an idiot, and drive within your means.

Matt

Just an idea!!!!

9ejagajy.jpg

y7eju8yz.jpg
mupymyse.jpg

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
Well I could show a pic of my car covered in ice
default_frown.gif

Some ice but not as bad as it was before I ran the car for 15.

Oh and there is an 09 WRX Wagon in the picture owned by Iboc

ice.jpg

Matt

Finally!!! i think im going to change it up a bit, instead of emailing me a photo why not just post the photo you want to use here in the submission thread and once the submitting period is over ill create a new thread for voting. A little less work.

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
Finally!!! i think im going to change it up a bit, instead of emailing me a photo why not just post the photo you want to use here in the submission thread and once the submitting period is over ill create a new thread for voting. A little less work.
Sounds like a plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back