Rims/Tires Mostly Rims

Im looking for some Alloy rims, 15" or 14"s for us on a 95 Legacy. Want something tough for winter abuse. Would consider it a bonus it they came with some aggresive snows or gravel tires on them.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
you 100% do not want gravel tires for winter. You would be better off with summer tires.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
I read post like this and almost feel bad about hording all of these Legacy rims.....almost..
default_wink.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Do not get gravels for winter. The tread is aggressive but the compound is all wrong.

Snows are the way to go. Stealies are cheap.

I dont intend to use the gravels for winter. They would just be a nice bonus buy. I do have some rims i can now trade if anyone is interested. Don't know if they are subaru friendly but ill post anyway. RezDoG, help a fellow dirt driver out.

Drag Extreme Alloys

max load: 1700 lbs

model: DR34 Silver with Black

17*7.5 45mm offset

21.5 lbs

Bolt Pattern: 5*100/114.3/110/112

Rims are in good condition with only minor curb rash, I got them off a customer who said they would not stay balanced. I think it might have been poor sticky weight attachment my self but wanted to let people know. The rims come with Goodyear Assuarance Comfortread Touring Tires, two are worn to 2/32 but the other two have 5/32 or better and even ware which means two wont pass a state inspection but two have some good life left in them and all can be used. The rims sell new for about $125 each. I would like to get $200 for the lot. Rims need new valve stems. TPMS sensors where removed

Drag Wheel.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back