Rob's 06 Sti

• Thread starter The Asian Persuasion
  • Start date
T

The Asian Persuasion

Well after selling Rallyblue my 04 wrx I picked this up today down in NH. I thought I had a blast driving my 04 wrx but this 06 sti is a lot of fun. It was just tuned by Mike from Kinetic Motorworks she makes over 325awhp at 18psi (very conservative tune). I'll get around to uploading the dyno sheet sometime tomorrow. There is still a lot to find out what has been done to the car since there was no mod list that came with the car. If anyone is willing to help identify parts feel free
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
more pics to come tomorrow

Mod list to what I know so far:

Cobb AP v2

Invidia down pipe

Invidia cat back

Garrett turbo (need to find model number)

tgv delete

FMIC

HKS ssq bov

Perrin short ram big maf intake

Perrin inlet hose

Injectors (unknown size, brand)

Rallyarmor mudflaps

aem a/f

aem boost gauge

q8LoY.jpg

Meyagi

I'm a hack
Mike@Kinetic
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

who did you buy it from? a guy nick I knew from down there had a sti that looked like that.

feel free to shoot over with it sometime and I can look it over and see what parts I can find.

Nice pick up dude!!

T

The Asian Persuasion

thanks guys!

Meyagi it came from windham auto sales in derry, nh. Whenever you are free ill take a ride up to see what ya can find!

abenson100

hey rob, I heard you were picking this up. nice find. your car ADD is worse than mine
default_smile.png

oh I see a hallman manual boost controller and some sort of after market fuel pressure regulator in the engine pics.

T

The Asian Persuasion

hey rob, I heard you were picking this up. nice find. your car ADD is worse than mine
default_smile.png

oh I see a hallman manual boost controller and some sort of after market fuel pressure regulator in the engine pics.
My car add is pretty bad benson lol but I'm going to keep this one for awhile

T

The Asian Persuasion

Well I went over the car yesterday to see else that was done to the car. I found a coolant catch can, fuel rail, 850cc injectors (looked at my ap and saw kinetic had listed that in their map), Perrin equal length headers. Still searching on the garrett model number, got a couple numbers but no luck bring them up on the internet anywhere
default_additional_headbang.gif
. Overall the car runs great. Tho I do need a a/c compressor, current one made a god awful noise, had to take off the belt, well actually the compressor ate up the belt. Should I replace it and put on a new belt or should I just leave it? Do I really need it? Suggestions are welcome!

Latest posts

Back