• Thread starter The Asian Persuasion
  • Start date
T

The Asian Persuasion

Finally got around to taking a picture of the dyno sheet from Kinetic

MkpLK.jpg

T

The Asian Persuasion

Did some researching today and finally found what garrett turbo I have. It's a GT3071R kit I wasn't quite expecting to find out it was this size but I'll take it
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

apkarian100

Vendor
Haha, yah! He was telling me about you I think the other day. The wheels came out nice, I'm just not a pink fan, but it came out nice, nonetheless.

thanks man... you must know my good buddy Ivan with his max, I painted his wheels, and I've helped quite a bit on that car

T

The Asian Persuasion

Thanks to apkarian100 for installing the led's, also got around to installing front lip and I badge today

q0Tyj.jpg

Stein

Stein
Love the gold wheels. Only way those BBSs should be.

You should ditch the scoop. I think Hawkeyes (STIs in particular) look great with flat hoods and the spoiler setup out back.

T

The Asian Persuasion

Looks good !
thanks Jamey

Love the gold wheels. Only way those BBSs should be.

You should ditch the scoop. I think Hawkeyes (STIs in particular) look great with flat hoods and the spoiler setup out back.
I've been trying to find someone that will swap hoods with me. I'd much rather have the base impreza hood

scubiecraig

I have a base hood and would love to swap even! Right now it is wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl. Looks good... Ask Gretsch or Apkarian, they've seen it. Let me know if you want to check it out.

T

The Asian Persuasion

Got her on the dyno for a retune a couple of weeks ago
default_smile.png

36Rh9.jpg

T

The Asian Persuasion

ir8F3.jpg

6OKtZ.jpg

Look what i found today
default_frown.gif
....time for a turbo rebuild