September 30th, When cones fly!

johnny6speed

WhenConesFly.JPG

The course should be
Fisher_plow_final.jpg
friendly I MEAN... Subaru friendly ;D

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
You didn't have much of a chance, having never walked the course. I walked it 3 times and still had 3 OC's on my first 2 runs. It was a tight track, but fun.

I really hope to make it. I gotta pull a tranny out of a Tacoma and replace the clutch and input shaft bearing. I'm starting it Friday night, hoping to not ruin all of Saturday. If it takes me too long Saturday, I'm out.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
DAMNIT! I might still make it so you'd better not get too cocky. I'm trying something new in my set up. If it's worth 1/2 a second, Akina's going down.

EvilAsPie

We'll be running the same setup we have all year. Plus driver improvements; worth 1/2 a second every time!

Runnah

Don't hold me to it but if I fidn myself with a free sunday I might just show up and give a lesson on how not to drive.

akinaspeedstar

come get me shorty ;D

this is a nice local portland race. so even if you have no intention to race you should come and check us out and say hello!

akinaspeedstar

p.s. its not me you should really worry about. im just the loudest GC driver.
default_redface.gif

the one you should really worry about is the quiet one. aka subiersgrrrrll.

she owned peter and my ass last time we ran. she's the one you should be looking out for. >
default_smile.png

jcovey2.5

im hoping to run,

if my new hood is ready...

or would i be able to run without a hood?

and of course, there is an interesting little story as to why i have no hood. haha

ruggedman

im hoping to run,

if my new hood is ready...

or would i be able to run without a hood?

and of course, there is an interesting little story as to why i have no hood. haha
Put your hood on. I'm not going digging through the rules but w/o a hood you'd be in a redonkulous class like EMod

subieRSgrrl

default_smile.png

she owned peter and my ass last time we ran. she's the one you should be looking out for. >
default_biggrin.png
;D Hehe :
default_redface.gif

EvilAsPie

default_smile.png

default_biggrin.png
I was unaware mike and i shared the same ass?!?
default_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back