September 30th, When cones fly!

ruggedman

Someday I'm gonna catch him. Mark my words.
Sounds like you might want to pitch in and buy one of these with me
default_wink.png

300px-Pir0199-2.JPG

He'll never catch you then!!!

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Unless that baby's turboed, it'd still be a challenge. He's nuttin' but a blur when he goes by. I thought my last run was flawless and blistering. I then find out Ralli beat me by like 2 seconds!

ruggedman

Unless that baby's turboed, it'd still be a challenge. He's nuttin' but a blur when he goes by. I thought my last run was flawless and blistering. I then find out Ralli beat me by like 2 seconds!
No contest dude, drive the master kart at lewiston. It goes so fast your eyes melt in their sockets and the cones look like the stars at warp speed in star trek. It's fun, it's stupid, and only the fastest macheen's will even have a chance.

You'll beat antonio in it or I'll pay your admission
default_wink.png

Antonio just keeps getting more and more used to that car. It seems like he's getting similar to where he was with the lancer when I tried futilly to catch him back in STS with my focus. He's closing in on the Miller shoe, with full STX mods i would honestly say he'd be ahead of him. He's a super smooth driver, and when he's on he's really friggen on. There's some drivers in CMC that have gotten really good...but personal progress is something you need to reflect on every now and again. When I first started I couldn't fathom driving anything like the Neptunes....they seemed above all, but as time has gone on i've seen that gap between me and them shrink. And while I may never catch their level of driving ability, it makes me pretty happy thinking how far i've come in my 25 events. Keep coming to events Joel, one day when you're auto-x'ing you may realize that you are the blur going by someone just starting out.

ruggedman

Evan, if you were able to make it to the Lewiston event, Id love to slide you some $$$ for some shots. Damn you!
I hear that! Sweet pictures sell themselves...we just need to get evan in sweet locations on the course to take his pictures.

Evan

hrmm..... i might be enticed to do so. honestly i wasnt going to go just because it takes 45min-1hr to get there, and i've got a lot to do on weekends. given the proper motivation though.....

johnny, send me a pm.

Latest posts

Back