September 30th, When cones fly!

akinaspeedstar

no no she just owns you straight up. she old owned my ass at the race. she was nice enough to give it back so i could drive home that afternoon ;D

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
It's looking like I'm gonna make it. Kris is slapping in the front driveshaft and filling the gear oil right now. If the test drive goes well, WHOOOPPEEEE!

akinaspeedstar

nice job joel!! i think you won your class again! it took you ALL day but you finnaly got me on your last run ;D

only one more :-[

then you rally x kids should be scared >
default_wink.png

RedForester08

Was I sweet day. I also got my fastest run of the day on the last run. Joel really screams in that WRX wagon. 2 seconds faster Then me. That's like a month of Sundays Faster. Holy crap

Will have pics up tomorrow. Waiting for the in car video also. There might be some swearing and tire squealing. Got some great pics of Tony, Pedro and Joel on the course.

EvilAsPie

Great pics even!

Do you think you could e-mail me high res copies of the ones of heidi and i?

The e-mail link under my info works.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Excellent pics Evan. The one of Peter, with the blurry background is poster quality. Heck, they all are. So, when are you going pro?

What a great day. The weather was perfect and the track was too.

EvilAsPie

i'm dieing to have that pic as my pc background. He really does take amazing pictures!

BTW, nice job yesterday Shorty! Squeezed in a blazing run there a the end! Well Done!

Evan

done and done.

by the way, the new pics are at the end of the 2007 gallery, and no, i wont be able to make it to the next event.

Evan

i am working on getting more work now, although its mostly TFCD, trade for CD. basically i help a model/subject/whatever by them getting good pics, and i get a bigger portfolio. the only money i can probably get right now is selling prints, which i'm working on. i can print up to 13x19" at the moment. i'm working on that going online.

Evan

I can print up to 42" x 100"
default_wink.png

I love my 6 color HP wide format... ;D
i guess i can actually print 13inx50ft, as the printer has a roll attachment, but i have no use for it with my camera as the aspect ratio is fixed. that panoramic would be the only reason to use it.

ruggedman

;D I'm glad i was finally able to put some distance between me and the GC's
default_wink.png
I was still a full second behind Antonio! He's really getting tough to catch in that car. :- 8)

Latest posts

Back