Spinoff - What are YOU doing with with your tax return (if any) ?

KamB

Kam Berry
The rest of the stuff I need for my turbo swap and maybe some 37's for my mud truck. Not quite sure yet.

WashmyScooby

Residing half the house, new deck, new doors, bunch of new windows.  

If there is anything left over (of me or the return) a patio and wood fired oven.   It should be doable, but it is going to be a long summer. damn good thing I have 5wks of vacation this year.

28 days here! Lots of time to work on the house !

Jamey

Got me a wrx header so now ill be perfect wrx clone with reliability
default_smile.png

02 WRX Chris

Building my hybird swap for my 02 wrx.  should get enough back to buy all the remaining parts, pay to have the motor swapped, and a tune!  Just have to wait for the money to get the ball rolling!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I plan on buying nearly every urethane bushing that they make for my car. Tons of TiC, Paranoid Fab, Kartboy, and Grimmspeed stuff, as well as getting an initial stage 2 tune at Granite State Dyno. Oh and fixing the things on the Forester, as well as putting new tires on it for the sale.

JLW7123

2005 legacy
Going to get some kyb struts and tein lowering springs and all new bushings, inner tie rods, ball joints. Also get my axleback exhaust and headers made. Then if I have some left start saving for sti heads, pistons, rods.

Maxxguy25RS

Getting new tires, some really good performance ones, and I hope to find some rs rims to mount them on. I like the 6 spoke and the 5 spoke ones too. And if there is some left, possibly swaybars, I have a front one, just need the rear. Maybe bushings. Then I'll save the rest.

Mayfire91

Either putting towards a motorcycle.. or a performance catback.. which I'm not sure which is the best for the buck

blehhh

Trying to talk myself down from spending all $3321 of it on:

Grimmspeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

Carbon Fiber Drive-shaft

AEM CAI

Grimmspeed EBCS

Grimmspeed Heat-shield

PTP Lava Turbo Blanket

CNT Catted DP

CNT/Tsudo CBE

Process West TMIC

Forge BPV