Spotted!

02 WRX Chris

The brat I saw was a creamosh color with brown letters? I think those were the colors!

04fxt

Was in the Lowes parking lot on brighton ave and saw a Brat! I dunno what year cause i was on lunch and was late! Was getting lunch at Full Beli Deli!
it wasn't me.. I haven't been down brighton in at least a year!

04fxt

saw a silver 98-00ish legacy wag in town gorham today, had smoked tails and outback 17's, same wheels I have, looked good!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Saw an 08-09 STi hatch in Augusta turning into Wal-Mart, saw a WRB WRX wagon with black wheels and exhaust on 17 headed towards Augusta, and a red WRX wagon

4WRXter

Skier!
Light grey 08? Leggy Spec B. Mass plates. Tinted. Everything else looked factory. At the resort I work at, Niboban Camps, Rangeley. Early 30s? (age) couple. I wonder if they know what they have.?.?

Last edited by a moderator:

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Light grey 08? Leggy Spec B. Mass plates. Tinted. Everything else looked factory. At the resort I work at, Niboban Camps, Rangeley. Early 30s? (age) couple. I wonder if they know what they have.?.?
i have seen an old lady in a wrx before. and a fat lesbian cuple in an sti

i-wagon

spotted all the folks at eg today when inski worked his magic on my fozzy's lousy alignment and my poor wheel balancing skills. and i just realized i have 05wrxwagon as a friend on facebook

Ray

The Northernah'
spotted a wrb wrx with black trunk and exhaust (evan??) in lewiston, an 09 charcoal grey wrx sedan with mainely stickers exchanged waves, somehow left gabes house with more money then I went with, also a wrb bugeye wrx wagon next to me at a light in lewiston. he told me nice car, so I told him about mainely subarus...oh yeah his plate was a maine plate that says AWDFTW like nailmans

TheNailman

Warcock
default_additional_unamused.gif

Devon

also a wrb bugeye wrx wagon next to me at a light in lewiston. he told me nice car, so I told him about mainely subarus...oh yeah his plate was a maine plate that says AWDFTW like nailmans

I see him every other day at the lrtc center, i think he's a teacher

spartan5

spotted a wrb wrx with black trunk and exhaust (evan??) in lewiston, an 09 charcoal grey wrx sedan with mainely stickers exchanged waves, somehow left gabes house with more money then I went with, also a wrb bugeye wrx wagon next to me at a light in lewiston. he told me nice car, so I told him about mainely subarus...oh yeah his plate was a maine plate that says AWDFTW like nailmans
I would assume then that you sold the RI bar to him then?

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
saw a black lgt (last gen) on 95 in augusta, saw shorty and the rest of the eg crew and waved to nate on sabattus rd. I was in the black fozzy loaner. Car is getting fixed 8)

Latest posts

Back