Spotted!

Nate

Founding Father
The AWDFTW wagon guy is jonnyphenomenon. Hes a member here already. And I think its an 04 wagon.

Spotted LGHTSBR down in Westbrook today. I was riding shotgun in my car while Jami (Ferrari) drove.

Also got spotted (and phone called) by GClark, and 2point5RS_Dan at the Auburn park and ride.

Spiller1327

I was with ray and we asked him if he was a member and he said he wasn't. IDK. The license plate was (AWD FTW) and it was definitely a buggeye.

Nate

Founding Father
I was with ray and we asked him if he was a member and he said he wasn't. IDK. The license plate was (AWD FTW) and it was definitely a buggeye.
Huh. That guy that had it must have given up the plate. Weird. He lives on Webster St in Lewiston. I still see the car parked there on occasion. I'll have to look at his plate next time I drive by.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
:-( it will all be better soon

and it will be ready by the 24th, shorty assured me, and hopefully it stays that way. What better way to break in an engine than on a scenic drive?!

SUBARUDE

and it will be ready by the 24th, shorty assured me, and hopefully it stays that way. What better way to break in an engine than on a scenic drive?!
get a tune this time you dingie
default_tongue.png

04fxt

audi all road or a4/a6 behind me on the way to work this morning... trying desperately to keep up with the forester. No idea who it was, but they were driving like an idiot, so I returned the favor.

Iboc_C64

Saw a silver 2004 WRX wagon with a Thule rack on top last night on my way home on Western Ave in front of Charlies. Pulled up next to them slowly, matched speed for a second and then passed them quickly, I was surprised they didn't try to keep up but the red Mazdaspeed 3 down the road kept up for about the next 5 miles, good times.

YoursTruly

2sbu3gz.jpg

Warren Ave. Portland

Done pumping gas at Irving. I was texting

and I happen to take a picture.

P.S. - I feel stalker-ish but oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

inspected a silver saabaru the other day, axle back, front and rear adjustable sway bars, hotchkins i think. i showed you the oil leak you had....

04fxt

I see that blue wrx every day, never see it on the road though, always sitting in the titan industries lot on 25 leaving westbrook towards smiling hill farm

scooby RS

i spotted a nice looking wrx? hawk eye i beleive, i'm not sure it was dark out. last night on 202 in hampden, exchanged waves a couple different times. nice looking car, no idea who it was though.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted an 08-09 WRX sedan in Lisbon, exchanged waves. Also saw GClark today. Car looks and sounds great!! I bet it's a blast. I'll try to get over and grab that fender liner soon!!

GClark

Thanks! Shes wicked fun. Hey I thought of something else, do you have the drivers side sun visor? Mine's broken.

Latest posts

Back