Spotted!

Spiller1327

A sweet murdered out 08/09 wrx sedan was in eastport the other night parked on water street and driving around. Had a dirty loud exhaust on it. Think it had New Brunswick plates

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
saw a white lgt older version with a black racing stripe through the hood and trunk in bangor on stillwater ave near the old circuit city building

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

drvsdws or however its spelt: car on the lift at eg. and i saw a red obs with a can on main st norway the other day, didn't realize they were a member till they went by and i saw the sticker in the back window

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted a green GC OBS today on route 17 in Rockport. Had an exhaust, and something in the grille. Looked and sounded nice

Acky

Saw a nice bugeye rex at staples in Brunswick around 1230, and got a nod by an awesome looking wrb fozzy with a sti badge by Bowdoin College like 5mins later.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
drvsdws or however its spelt: car on the lift at eg. and i saw a red obs with a can on main st norway the other day, didn't realize they were a member till they went by and i saw the sticker in the back window

yup, going to pick it up tomorrow afternoon!! would have been the morning but they forgot to put the new clutch in before putting the engine back in. lol!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
saw and spoke with shorty and the rest of the service dept at eg. Car is running like a top again!! couldn't be more impressed with the service, and the condition of the car when i got it too. Soo shiny! better not let my gf see it or she'll want to have it
default_blink.png

I was also at UMaine and tagged a few cars. A silver forester xt, a wrb wrx hatch and a silver wrx hatch. couldn't find gclarks though
default_frown.gif

Nate, you gunna bring some business cards to the drive? I could use some. Tagging cars is fun!

GClark

saw and spoke with shorty and the rest of the service dept at eg. Car is running like a top again!! couldn't be more impressed with the service, and the condition of the car when i got it too. Soo shiny! better not let my gf see it or she'll want to have it
default_blink.png

I was also at UMaine and tagged a few cars. A silver forester xt, a wrb wrx hatch and a silver wrx hatch. couldn't find gclarks though
default_frown.gif

Nate, you gunna bring some business cards to the drive? I could use some. Tagging cars is fun!
Im tucked away in the Penobscot lot, Nick couldn't find me either. Oh and my car is very stealthy, no one waves back to me any more.
default_frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Im tucked away in the Penobscot lot, Nick couldn't find me either. Oh and my car is very stealthy, no one waves back to me any more.
default_blink.png

didn't know that penobscot had a lot...i know stodder and balentine do, and i checked both...

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
default_blink.png

you have a blobeye obs and that legacy in your signature right? i didnt see either in the stodder, balentine or steam plant lot. I only have 1 card left and i want to make it count lol. Didnt know if maybe you had a 3rd subie...

Stein

Stein
Spotted a red Chevy Cobalt with an Evergreen sticker and plate frame in Yarmouth going to Cousins Island. I love the drive out to there.

Latest posts

Back