Spotted!

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Think i spotted mudphud's subaru on stillwater behind me and as i was pulling into leadbetters... Think u wer behind me at mall light.

Stein

Stein
Got off of 295 at Portland right behind a 2010/11 STI sedan in black with dark gray/black wheels. Must have been driving slow since I caught up with it from behind
default_unsure.png

skipow

yup, M+A is hookin me up with a sick reseal, and rebuild on the rex'. SOOOOO stoked. new suspension, rebuilt engine, new ecu. awwww yeah.

passed a blue bugeye with a black trunk near the industrial park in lewiston. car looks hawt.

GClark

yup, M+A is hookin me up with a sick reseal, and rebuild on the rex'. SOOOOO stoked. new suspension, rebuilt engine, new ecu. awwww yeah.

passed a blue bugeye with a black trunk near the industrial park in lewiston. car looks hawt.

Really? Your keeping it? Awesome!

WRB_Tank

Spotted a silver GC RS with ski racks today headed north on 95. I was headed south. Gave you a Hella hello, pretty sure you saw me. Car looks nice.

KryptiK

Spotted a bunch of wrxes this morning on my way to work. Started with following a dark gray '07 sedan from main st exit in Saco to 95 north. Love the color and those wheels go well with it. Then spotted a black bugeye sedan, mid 2000's model wagon, and a black 08+ hatch, all going southbound on 95. This was just before 10 am.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i believe i saw gerryjm4's red wrx at quirk in bangor when i went in for my oil change. also saw a new 2011 wrx sedan, aspen white that pulled into quirk behind me, you on here?

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
the sound of a flat tire with studs and a flat engine of the 2 liter variety held my hunches as I looked out andspotted the legacy sedan trucking up center street with an exhaust leak and yes, flat tire.

default_unsure.png

speaking of aspen white, one caught my eye, a hatch... I guess I need to see those in white to catch that it is a subaru logo on contrast.. I'd get it confused for something else.

I am bad like that lately.. I call civics saturns, gtrs junk and...

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Nobody ever spots me... but if you're on the lookout you'll see my beat up 96 leggy with JDM lights between damariscotta and rockland today

Matt

Spotted mark this morning as he was pulling into work in a beautiful new car, another rental or did you pull the trigger on that. Looked so mean from the front and I love that color.

Latest posts

Back