Spotted!

Ray

The Northernah'
sotted and tagged a red impreza L coupe with gold rims at comfort inn in Farmingtown, also talked with the owner about the site, sharp lookin car

ReZPunK

saw a current gen WRX white hatch in bangor today, had exhaust and other mods i assume judging by the tone coming from the pipes...also had the giant ricer rally red mud flaps on it

Ray

The Northernah'
...also had the giant ricer rally red mud flaps on it
hey! I resent that
default_unsure.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Well I am parking at Hubers now, and I am working in that area, but I was not in that crapton of trucks lol

Willwrb04

spotted a white newer wrx hatchback in orono on the road where the bear brew is off of. fliped a thumbs up last minute once i saw the wrx emblem in the grill.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
OH. I forgot to mention. Today I saw an older silver WRX in rockland with a CF hood and rumbly exhaust. On rt73 I think, I was heading north in a big International box truck.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I spotted a lifted 97-99 Outback wagon at Pro Body Works in Wiscasset today. It had dealer plates on it and it was huge!!!

MazdaZoomZoom

saw what looked like a bluw WRX hatchback this morning around 10-11 going south on 95 near the augusta exits. flashed my HB's and seemed like he got the point lol

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
saw wrb_tank on broadway this afternoon and gave a quick wave, also saw an 09-10 white wrx sedan on stillwater and waved

Ty Ty

Someones silver wag with a pink mainely subarus decal on the rear window. @ Cabellas.

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Someones silver wag with a pink mainely subarus decal on the rear window. @ Cabellas.
me. spending the gift card i got for x-mas

keep seeing a red gc obs with a can and yelller fogs kinda like mine in norway got a wave last week. who be ye?

Latest posts

Back