Spotted!

I saw silver impreza with a nice throaty exhaust last night going by Spare Time(Yankee lanes) in brunswick last night around 1245. I think I saw it a little before 10 also. A couple friends and i were playing as it went by nice and slow. It would have been somewhere in the range of an 2004.

Last edited by a moderator:

LGHT SBR

spotted light sabers car at longhorn as i ate dinner there with the wife and baby...didnt see you, tonight i saw the redish wagon with the dual exhaust and such, i forget who are, on payne road in front of the mall tonight about 5:20 ish......flew by a wrb wrx as i merged onto 295 in portland.....

haven't posted on this thread for a while so I missed ur post. I was probably in the kitchen that shift. Hope you all had a good meal.

LGHT SBR

Spotted a black 05/06 LGT in Portland on Exchange St. near Fugi last night around 7pm.

Ty Ty

Silver newish rex outside of Portland Pie with Firefighter plates. Must have been Nate.

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
I see all kinds of nice rides on stillwater some are old people. Others are men. No one waves. Lol wheres the love...

WRB_Tank

Omw to meet up with scoobies4life saw a de-badged silver blob eye STI cruising along at a steady 65 mph on 95N near Winterport. Gave a hella hello.

Willwrb04

Drivin down oldcounty road in Rockland towards thomastona and spotted what looked like a bug eye blue wrx with a black hood, looked nice! was parked by amercedes. Then was drivin through brunswick south bound on the stretch with mcdonalds and gas stations of the highway got along side a nice 06/07 tan wrx, may have been an sti? both us gave each other a thumbs up, love 06/07 versions looked nice!

Stein

Stein
Forgot to post earlier, but I exchanged waves with Goin' Postal today in Portland while I was sitting at a red light. All of a sudden I see a young guy driving a pretty clean white Legacy, so I wave, then I become baffled as I realize the dudes sitting on the passenger side of the car
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back