Spotted!

EvilAsPie

Who has the dark blue GC RS that was at Wright Express this AM? Went out to lunch and it was parked in front of my yellow wagon in the next aisle.

It was a coupe, nice rims, stromung exhaust (maybe), and a Mainely Subarus decal?

Who are you and were just playing foosball?

i-wagon

Wrecked wrb 02-05 swdan at willies body shop in turner, exchanged waves with. Someone in a dgm 08+ wrx sedan on 121 in oxford village

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted lght sbr in Wiscasset today, good to talk to you!

Also spotted a WRB bugeye WRX and a silver bugeye WRX in Chelsea? area this afternoon. Gave them a beep with the Hellas as I drove by!! Also spotted a WRB 04-05 WRX sedan in Jefferson.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I think I saw coupedup suby on rt1 half an hour ago. You were going toward rockland, i was coming down the hill by duck puddle road going to damariscotta. Do you have a firefighter thing above your plate?

I think I saw coupedup suby on rt1 half an hour ago. You were going toward rockland, i was coming down the hill by duck puddle road going to damariscotta. Do you have a firefighter thing above your plate?

That was indeed me. I saw a few silver legacy sedans... I think the guy in front of me had my attention more at that moment. I'm a woolwich/castine firefighter.

Oh... I have finally been spotted...
default_banana.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I have quite the list today...

A blue and red gc rs, both were at the intersection at stillwater by texas roadhouse in bangor.

A black wrx sedan with some nice subtle exhaust tones, couldn't tell what year, but probably 02-05.

Also saw a nice legacy gt spec-b on state st in bangor at the riverview motel.

that's all for today!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
That was indeed me. I saw a few silver legacy sedans... I think the guy in front of me had my attention more at that moment. I'm a woolwich/castine firefighter.

Oh... I have finally been spotted...
default_banana.gif
Next time you see a silver 2nd gen sedan look at the headlights... Nobody else (within reason of the rareness of the lights....) has lights like mine. Dead giveaway it's my car
default_biggrin.png

Next time you see a silver 2nd gen sedan look at the headlights... Nobody else (within reason of the rareness of the lights....) has lights like mine. Dead giveaway it's my car
default_banana.gif
What I meant was at that point I was bitching the guy in front of me out for not maintaining steady speed. I saw others but completely missed you. I think i saw one ahead of rednisson350z just before that going by the rest area near colbys garage.

02 WRX Chris

Anyone seen the blue impreza that's in westbrook that's got a body kit, wicked ching chong tail lights on like 15" steelies? Looked like a white kid trying to be gansta lol

Its like an early impreza model, like mid 90's?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back