Spotted!

04fxt

spotted a guy in a 1ton chevy with a plow that almost turned my fozzy into a baja because he was going to GD fast in the snow!!!
default_angry.png

idiots
default_additional_iam.gif

K

Kati

spotted MikeD today on Western Ave in Augusta! He may have seen/ heard me blaring my horns at the people going 19 miles UNDER the speed limit.

Matt

blue subie with big front mount and what looked like gold rims pulling out of sams as i left vip....gave you a wave

jt09

Saw a silver 09-10 wrx with an exhaust at the intersection by Oxford Hills high school. Your exhaust sounds nice :)

spartan5

Let's see...today in my rearview as I pulled outta Northern Kingdom Music picking up gee-tah parts,none other than WRB Tank in his multi-colored wagoon....on Rte 2 leaving Newport,passed a carload of guys in a blob eye RS w/ Evergreen stickers on it,guys must've been interested,as one of 'em kept flashing me from the back seat with a flashlight,and in Palmyra,some kid in a first generation Impreza,black,extra wide tires,and the mother of all fart cans,seen him around town a bunch,he always revs the shhhh out of that thing when ever he sees me...sometimes it's not so fun having a recognizable Subie,I guess.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
spotted a guy in a 1ton chevy with a plow that almost turned my fozzy into a baja because he was going to GD fast in the snow!!!
default_angry.png

idiots
default_smile.png
there is one local, four door, utility back end, v8 turbo diesel with active blow offs.

incredible. the scale of what everything seems to be is upside down when that goes through. I love it.

Mark

Spotted the spinmasta on Maine mall rd. Unless it was someone else with a blaze yellow wagon...

Latest posts

Back