Spotted!

Jamey

Green wagon with exhaust. On Pike
default_smile.png

Nicklaus220

Spotted lght sbr in Wiscasset today, good to talk to you!

Also spotted a WRB bugeye WRX and a silver bugeye WRX in Chelsea? area this afternoon. Gave them a beep with the Hellas as I drove by!! Also spotted a WRB 04-05 WRX sedan in Jefferson.

You found me haha. It was really wierd because we were just talking about how we dont see many devoted Subaru drivers around. As soon as that was said you go by. haha. BTW That Forester is sounding damn good!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
You found me haha. It was really wierd because we were just talking about how we dont see many devoted Subaru drivers around. As soon as that was said you go by. haha. BTW That Forester is sounding damn good!
Sweet, I knew whoever it was had to be on here. Thanks for the compliment!!

LGHT SBR

Spotted lght sbr in Wiscasset today, good to talk to you!

Also spotted a WRB bugeye WRX and a silver bugeye WRX in Chelsea? area this afternoon. Gave them a beep with the Hellas as I drove by!! Also spotted a WRB 04-05 WRX sedan in Jefferson.

Nice to see you too! Wish we coulda talked longer, but it's winter and I can only stand in the cold for so long(wuss). Thanks for the"new"shoes for the Leggy!

Acky

spotted a silver wrx wagon that waved to me on 196, and also a black wrx wagon with rally armors also on 196.

spartan5

Sorta buzzed by DRVSDWZ @ Papa Johns' tonite,and parked next to WRB Tank @ the Mall....Saw Eric's SAW-WEET ash STI @ VIP on Odlin Rd during Break today as well,so mean lookin'

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
idling up making noise with a broken header stuffing my face with a burrito at taco bell in the snow..

(2500 rpm = 10psi oil)
default_huh.png

spotted a fishbowl looking sube hatch wagon..what are those.. I choose to forget.

steel wheels riding low, I forget it is slippery. Not many choose the hill to get to taco bell off broadway covered in snow.

simple reminders sometimes. 14 years of 80s subaru is getting to be a lot for may aging decrepid mind...to take advantage of that is...

Matt

spotted the "southern maine subaru drifting syndicate" tonight...good time as always guys....

Last edited by a moderator:

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
The other day i seen a subaru imp? Wht, whith dent in rear drvr door. With decals on front window and rear. Seen u twice i belive. Once at bk on bgr mall.

Spoted a blck wrx wgn with drifting decals all over like a mo ago at hannaford by my work. I have pic, prked nxt to u.

Other day prked nxt to a blue legy/obk sedn at sears in bgr. theres one at hannaford behind my work why are you!?

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Sorta buzzed by DRVSDWZ @ Papa Johns' tonite,and parked next to WRB Tank @ the Mall....Saw Eric's SAW-WEET ash STI @ VIP on Odlin Rd during Break today as well,so mean lookin'

i thought i saw a nice rs going through our drive. I was working tonight. You didn't quite rotate your car enough coming out of that corner though... :p

cwiggin

seen a black bugeyed wrx in auburn around 1 pm!! seen a black sti with some nice HID lights around 1245pm in auburn!! and seen a white wrx wagon with a nice rumble to it in oxford about 11am

spartan5

i thought i saw a nice rs going through our drive. I was working tonight. You didn't quite rotate your car enough coming out of that corner though... :p
Yeah,I know, a combination of a rare dry patch of tarmac and being closer to the Explorer in front of me prevented that,more than made up for it at the mall,tho;)

Latest posts

Back