Spotted!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Met up with SubieAddict today. Great to meet you!! Also played around with an older guy in a silver 4 dr GC RS in Augusta

KryptiK

On 95 South, just past New Gloucester toll, gave a thumbs up to a 08-10 black debadged impreza with tinted windows and mainelysubarus decal in back window.

Jamey

On 95 South, just past New Gloucester toll, gave a thumbs up to a 08-10 black debadged impreza with tinted windows and mainelysubarus decal in back window.
that would be me and its 11
default_biggrin.png
nice ride btw
default_smile.png

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Spotted it a white/silver wrx at bangor goodwill donating stuff. U looked familure...

Mark

Were you not the same car that was at Wright Express, 97 darling ave. last Friday?

Must not have been cause that car was def blue. But looked very similar, even the rims.
That was me! I was there with AT&T. Car was still black though haha

Matt

its black...trust me.......mark, are you the guy waiving at me in the new white wrx....always see it on payne rd?????

KLRSMRF

i'll assume this is me, i work near the mall and actually had to go into the dmv at the mall today
I was driving a grey Trailblazer so I assume you wouldn't have noticed me! Were you also at Pizza Hut by the mall about three weeks ago? If so I was the heavy set guy with a flat top looking at it if you saw me?!
default_cool.png

JlyonsSTI

saw a white hatchback STI with red mudflaps heading northbound on the pike, I was heading south flashed my lights....

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I saw a lot of subarus today. I live in Maine.
not enough gl/dl/loyale

I was the only one at a tobacco shp until...another subaru pulled in.

sloppy puddles today, loved it.

I got splashed by a dump truck trying to peek out beyond a snow pile on wilson street. It is the highest I have ever seen them..(1994 as reference start date)

skipow

blue wrx on rt 2 yesterday? cant remember body style. did have a sweet light bar with 2 lights on the front though.

Latest posts

Back