Spotted!

Craig

yes. he was in his new car with AMAZON on the plate.

ive seen it around a few times also. on my way home today I saw it at the hiking trail parking lot on 17 in rockport.

craig , do you work on rt 131 heading towards T Harbor ? I saw a white rs in the parking lot of some bussines today. I think ive seen it there more than once.
nope I do not.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
by any chance does your wife have a red legacy gt with hellas??
Yes, that would be hers.
default_smile.png

...I haven't seen the 98 legacy wagon around..

scubiecraig

spotted mad scoobs today I was behind a silver 2011 wrx on forest ave and it was like some older lady driving it thought that was kind of cool, and on my way home from work from portland to sanford I spotted a WRB 2011 wrx pumping gas next to me at the irving on riverside street, a silver 04/05 wrx wagon with rims going northbound on I95 in south portland, a silver 06/07 wrx with rims by northbound on I95 in saco,a silver I think 06/07 sti sitting at the light when I got off the turnpike in biddo, a black 04/05 wrx looked like aftermarket rims but iono lol passing the biddeford crossing, I was driving 2 cars behind a yellow bugeye wrx on rt 111, and finally a WRB 2011 wrx at the park next to my house mad scoobys yo!
I think I've seen you on 111 before, down in the Biddo area. You have HID's in your scoob? Ever park at the Biddo park and ride?

HR radness

His royal radness
ive seen it around a few times also. on my way home today I saw it at the hiking trail parking lot on 17 in rockport.

Drove by the same L parked at the hiking trail as well. lots of scoobs out today in the midcoast just not at the same time:)

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
spotted Rad out the window of my office today (heard him coming first) and thought, hey there goes the Eastern Tire Gummy Yokohamas Hillclimb Special, going right down Main St Rock city!
default_cool.png
B)

fattie

fat kid
saw that red card again. saw a loud silver wrx wagon on rt90 at about 10am and a blue wrx wagon , idk the road name but its the one that intersects rt90 at the rockport diner , the landscape place and the boat place. down that road headed towards the golf course.

Craig

saw several cars today. saw a silver wrx wagon with black rims and rally flaps outside of Camden heading towards magundacook anyone on here? saw a couple forester xts, and I saw a 05-06 wrb forester xt. and also saw legwagon's wifes red legacy gt.

rallyimp

Saw a women driving an 06 wrx on rt 2 today around 5:30 ish waved got one back anyone here?

Btw page 666

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig

Ive also seen a Mazda 3 sedan with blk rims and red rally armor mud flaps and a thule rack. its Grey saw it in rockport a couple months back

Latest posts

Back