Spotted!

scubiecraig

I saw a CGM 2.5i Impreza in downtown South Berwick.. same as my car but it had a WRX wing on the back, and a bike rack on the roof. Looked nice! I want a WRX wing but I can't find anyone to trade!
default_frown.gif

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted and exchanged waves to a WRB bugeye sedan on route 17 yesterday, and a few cars back a tan 09+ Forester.

Ray

The Northernah'
spotted this abomination sunday night at the fireworks

Yes that's right, this is a Dodge Caravan with RS 6 spokes.

00831fa8d0ff_65313268-637e-49f8-9651-99ebb7a52be5th450tw610.jpg

eb923c40fff2_835d4b1f-38a0-4cb5-b0f8-27d060b839f1th450tw610.jpg

Ray

The Northernah'
whats worse is when I asked them about it, they had no clue, and dint want to entertain the offer of trading them for my wrx rims..I even offered to pay to have the tires swapped!

scubiecraig

Spotted a blue blobeye STI with silver stripes on Route 4 in Alfred last night... coming up to the intersection by Alfred Gas. I waved, but the kid was oblivious.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Me and Snowball got severely tailgated by a young blonde chica in WRB bugeye wag last nite on Rt 1 thru downtown Camden. She was driving like a dink.

OK yah so I know you have a hot Subaru, big deal. Please don't give hot Subarus a bad name by driving erratically, gettin boost in heavy traffic, and following other hot Subies so closely that their drivers think they are about to get rammed.

Verdict: Cute girl, nice car but def Not Imprezed.
default_angry.png
:angry:
default_angry.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Me and Snowball got severely tailgated by a young blonde chica in WRB bugeye wag last nite on Rt 1 thru downtown Camden. She was driving like a dink.

OK yah so I know you have a hot Subaru, big deal. Please don't give hot Subarus a bad name by driving erratically, gettin boost in heavy traffic, and following other hot Subies so closely that their drivers think they are about to get rammed.

Verdict: Cute girl, nice car but def Not Imprezed.
default_angry.png
:angry:
default_angry.png
This is where my smoke screen button works amazingly well!

scubiecraig

Met RedForester08 (Jim) last night. He passed me on Route 4 in Sanford, slowed down, and waved me to the side of the road. Got to meet him briefly... nice to meet you Jim! Hope your son is ok with his bee-sting. The Forester exhaust sounded good...

Latest posts

Back