Spotted!

K

Kati

been spotting the same car for MONTHS, I ALWAYS beep [in my lifted gold Subaru with the cows on the mirrors] when driving through the airport road... and today I FINALLY discovered who I've been spotting... RAD!!!!

Last edited:

GClark

Spotted Ray in Livermore Falls around 3 today. Well I actually heard him then saw him

default_cool.png

Matt

Had a silver hawkeye follow me down rt 1 towards mcdonalds in Saco and also where I ran into Lght Sbr.... Good talking to you again.

Craig

Talked to a guy named mike at autozone in rockland he had a blue rs four door. he was rockport and was back from college in orono I gave him a card and told him to check out the site.

GClark

I was just as surprised as you are! I work in Livermore falls. Do you know where the Chuck Wagon is? We tore down the Livermore Falls Malls right behind that and are working on building a medical center. I was working on a fence by the railroad when you scooted by. Yes, Livermore sucks. Only positive is I get a company truck so I don't have to pay for gas.

Ray

The Northernah'
oh!!!! yea I was looking at that place when I went by, last time I went thru it was still there
default_tongue.png

justinbcrazy

Gold/silverish fozzy w/dark wheels,exhaust,lowered in york...saw it drive slow by the parents house Friday night and then passed it this morning on rt1 in york..pretty sure its someone on this forum..maine plates I think?

widowmaker

had a white 04/05 STI behind us on 295 in the SoPo area for a bit today. got a thumbs up from the girl in the passenger side when they passed us.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Saw a newer... 10/11 wrb wrx sedan at wal-mart today. had a charlies front paper plate... also followed a 06ish ABP Legacy GT with rally armour flaps on 17 yesterday... Car sounded great!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted an absolutely immaculate Legacy turbo touring wagon in Jefferson this afternoon. Same color as GClarks and everything.

cwiggin

seen a gold fozzy with a bunch of hellas in oxford the other day, wrbwrx I believe in auburn last night parked at the top of good hill, and a blue sti with gold rims at great falls plaza last night by those apt buildings

Craig

Saw a newer... 10/11 wrb wrx sedan at wal-mart today. had a charlies front paper plate... also followed a 06ish ABP Legacy GT with rally armour flaps on 17 yesterday... Car sounded great!
ive seen the wrb wrx too and is the legacy a lighter blue? and I think I might have saw you yesterday do you still have the snowflakes on?

Last edited by a moderator:

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
ive seen the wrb wrx too and is the legacy a lighter blue? and I think I might have saw you yesterday do you still have the snowflakes on?
yea the legacy was a lighter blue, and I do have the snowflakes on! I think I've seen you around a couple times... do you have only two rear red flaps?

Latest posts

Back