Spotted!

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
black wrx gold wheels. ridin low... definately an eye catcher. I rarely see it, but do now and again. I would swear it is the same one shakin the windows from the highway in a northwest wind (cold physics- hardly bizarre to hear for a "mainah"). I never forget a sound, I am weird like that.Comparable to a dodge hemi or a tractor trailer....Gigantic. Fire low in the cylinders, hardly the snappy twack of a rally racer. This is why I mention the car, It is the approach to a boxer engine in tune as I would do. I wonder if its someone here...

inski

White XT, tinted, lowered, rumbly, fast.

Rt 22 Scarbro/Buxton at the 3 way stop. Brighton was getting on it!
default_additional_sillylol.gif

brighton

Rally Fluffer
White XT, tinted, lowered, rumbly, fast.
Rt 22 Scarbro/Buxton at the 3 way stop. Brighton was getting on it!
HA, Sorry I missed ya. I would have gave a wave..or at least some hella super tones wave...You must not of had the now famous race pipe on. I would of heard that.....next time.

04Exploder

spotted sti nate working on a 07 wrb sti and then saw a silver wrx wagon with a nice exhaust today both at 5pm on lisbon st at m+a auto

inski

HA, Sorry I missed ya. I would have gave a wave..or at least some hella super tones wave...You must not of had the now famous race pipe on. I would of heard that.....next time.
No worries. I was in the shop truck. The white 2x4 Evergreen Mazda STi Subaru Ranger. Its invisible.
default_additional_iam.gif

STi-zy Wagon

went down to portland today with the family, and ate at the longhorn. spotted a white LGT w/ light saber (not spelt that way) for the license plate

Nate

Founding Father
spotted rugged headed out town on center street in auburn early afternoon.

also spotter kati in the saabaru this evening on russell st.... she was actually driving!!

rsalomon13

That was my Blue STI at M+A, Nate and I were switching suspensions, by the way the Eibach springs freakin' rock!!!!!

Rallikid

I had a pretty blonde give me a nice wave today while she was driving a black GC8 with some hellas, heading down broadway going towards SMCC. Kristen Chute possible?

I also followed a black 07 STI on 95 south. The car was lowered with a nice exhaust. It got off at the kennebunk rest stop.

ruggedman

spotted rugged headed out town on center street in auburn early afternoon.
default_biggrin.png
just after getting my car aligned at evergreen. Man i missed the summer wheels/tires and suspension more than I thought!
default_biggrin.png

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
went down to portland today with the family, and ate at the longhorn. spotted a white LGT w/ light saber (not spelt that way) for the license plate
That is Scott he is a member and a manager at the Longhorn
default_biggrin.png

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
...in my mailbox today...........MS BIZ CARDS

thanks Nate, that was quick.

midcoast subies beware, you gonna get carded left n right now

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
- silver 08+ wrx on main st. lewiston, waves exchanged

- blue sti or wrx hauling ass up the on ramp from center st. toward walmart in auburn. couldn't tell which it was because i just heard the exhaust and saw blue out of the corner of my eye haha...

- blue LGT on sabattus st.

anddd i met some of the crew at evergreen today

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back