Spotted!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Saw a blue GC RS today at Puffin Stop in Damariscotta, had an STi wing. I revved and waved when I drove by. I was in my RS
You have post 1234 in this thread... haha

ruggedman

Saw a red 2008 STI (2000 miles on it) at the Advanced Auto Parts in Ellsworth today. Talked with the owner, Russ. He got it recently from Charlies. Has had WRXs before - I mentioned the site to him.
I saw the two of you sitting there at Advance when I drove by on my way out of Ellsworth.
default_banana.gif

dougm12

I saw the two of you sitting there at Advance when I drove by on my way out of Ellsworth.
default_banana.gif

You should have joined us!

And today I saw a blue WRX at Jordans snack bar in Ellsworth around noon. I usually go about 4 months without seeing a single WRX in my area and have now seen 3 in the last 4 days.

diabloadsit

saw a white wrx with a aftermarket exhaust that had a firefighter sticker on the back windshield. About 12 noon today on Maine street in Brunswick.

rsalomon13

I got tagged in the Target parking lot in Sopo by HR Radness, what are you driving, I saw a 2.5rs, LegGt and an STI/WRX with wing, nearby but couldn't figure out which was yours.

therussiann

red 09 Rex in Brunswick Industrial Park, (carded it instantly) turns out it's owned by a gorgeous blond female
saw the car didint see the driver if ur reading this i saw u sat driving twords cooks corner from main strt in brunswick u where going the other way i have the dgm 08rex with black rims

HR radness

His royal radness
I got tagged in the Target parking lot in Sopo by HR Radness, what are you driving, I saw a 2.5rs, LegGt and an STI/WRX with wing, nearby but couldn't figure out which was yours.

I was in the Legacy GT wagon, the wife has my car right now.

I must have just missed you, I came out 20mins later and you were gone

therussiann

just spoted a blue sti 06/07 with home made flaps. At cooks corner cought up to the dude talked a bit taged him with a poste cuz i dont have cards lol 7pm

diabloadsit

just spoted a blue sti 06/07 with home made flaps. At cooks corner cought up to the dude talked a bit taged him with a poste cuz i dont have cards lol 7pm
DUDE, I must have just missed you. I saw the same guy. I was driving my sti today. Guy had a blue 06 or 07 like you said. He had the goldies on his car. Tinted windows. We must have just missed each other. I left the Regal cinama then went to Wallie world real quick then came back towards Topsham.

Mr. Poon

Parked next to an '08 Rex sedan, charcoal, at the Hannaford's in Ellsworth today. I've seen that one around before.

therussiann

DUDE, I must have just missed you. I saw the same guy. I was driving my sti today. Guy had a blue 06 or 07 like you said. He had the goldies on his car. Tinted windows. We must have just missed each other. I left the Regal cinama then went to Wallie world real quick then came back towards Topsham.
yup that's him and it was me actualy that's funny cuz he mentioned he saw u there right b4 i cought up to him.. and actual i was going to the movies and saw him was like F this i got time ima go say hi
default_eek.gif
so i just missed u :/

diabloadsit

Hey Russian cruzin nights at Topsham Mall starts next Monday. You gonna be there? Starts like Monday May 11th at 5 pm.

therussiann

Hey Russian cruzin nights at Topsham Mall starts next Monday. You gonna be there? Starts like Monday May 11th at 5 pm.
i dont think so bro cuz i work the night shift 3pm to like 1+am usialy so ima see what events i can make it

Joker

spotted Paul the Joker parking at Lake Auburn. Nice talking to you and nice forester!!!
it was nice talking to you too. i made it to work just in time. luckily it's just across the lake. excellent looking legacy you got.

lateralized

that was my wrx....i work at the boa in Millcreek..

Word. that's my bank.
default_tongue.png
Nice car. I have seen it there a couple of times since the first spot so I figured you must be an employee.

BoA ftw ... my Red Sox debit card is the shizz.

Latest posts

Back