Spotted!

Stein

Stein
Saw a silver Legacy wagon with (chrome?) wheels parked at Bray's brewery in/near Naples at 3:30.

ruggedman

saw a hot blonde driving a 04-05 silver wrx on lisbon st. today
That was me
default_smile.png
:)

ruggedman

- blue sti or wrx hauling ass up the on ramp from center st. toward walmart in auburn. couldn't tell which it was because i just heard the exhaust and saw blue out of the corner of my eye haha..
Was that today or yesterday? Because I did that yesterday
default_smile.png

lateralized

Blue WRX/STI, wingless, badgeless, nice rims (Enkei I think), in the PL of Bank of America, Mill Creek So Po this morning. Looked smooth, very nice. I parked next to it for a second to eat a Jr Bacon Classic. Didnt get the best look at it as I was pretty focused on my burger.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Blue WRX/STI, wingless, badgeless, nice rims (Enkei I think), in the PL of Bank of America, Mill Creek So Po this morning. Looked smooth, very nice. I parked next to it for a second to eat a Jr Bacon Classic. Didnt get the best look at it as I was pretty focused on my burger.
A man after my own heart BURGERS
default_smile.png

ReZPunK

ReZPunk again this morning, turning left onto 1A in Holden. New exhaust sounds great.
i saw you, but i had the morning stares still going on. i was on time but running behind schedule
default_frown.gif

GClark

drove next to a Black 07 STI on Lisbon St a little while ago. Super sikkk car, I think he was showin off a little:) It was a younger driver, 20s?

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
red 09 Rex in Brunswick Industrial Park, (carded it instantly) turns out it's owned by a gorgeous blond female

the blond and her dad came out and were crawling all over my WRB wag "what's that exhaust, do you race it, where do you get parts to make it faster" hrm, do we have a new MS fan in the works???
default_smile.png

Friday was a loooong road trip to Rhode Island and back (540 miles all told)...so many subie spottintGs, some memorable ones as follows:

08 black WRX, in long line into kittery toll booth, heh I caught you checking out the wag in the rear view. drove out of the booth like he was in a minivan

06 silver STI, Rt 1 Saugus, dood that was fun carving up the rush hour (to the dink in the black slammed A4, fark off and eat dog doo, you drive like an idiot you are the King Anus of all MA-ssholes
default_biggrin.png
)

another blond with groovy shades in 03/04 green Outback wag, over Tobin Bridge and on thru Big Dig tunnels, heh, she drives like a guy, had to work to keep up and would have followed her anywhere
default_smile.png

4-door dark blue GC RS, yet another cutie but she was driving WAYtoo slow

bugeye WRB wag, dood wuz too cool to wave or beep back in heavy bumper to bumper near the Ho Chi Minh gas tower S of Bost

etc etc let's just say I am really really glad to be back in Maine at last

Last edited by a moderator:

dougm12

Saw a red 2008 STI (2000 miles on it) at the Advanced Auto Parts in Ellsworth today. Talked with the owner, Russ. He got it recently from Charlies. Has had WRXs before - I mentioned the site to him.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Saw a blue GC RS today at Puffin Stop in Damariscotta, had an STi wing. I revved and waved when I drove by. I was in my RS

Ty Ty

red 09 Rex in Brunswick Industrial Park, (carded it instantly) turns out it's owned by a gorgeous blond female
the blond and her dad came out and were crawling all over my WRB wag "what's that exhaust, do you race it, where do you get parts to make it faster" hrm, do we have a new MS fan in the works???
default_smile.png
Ya done good Nigel.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back