Spotted!

blehhh

Saw an 04-07 WRB STI w/ gold wheels on Payne Rd just a few minutes ago. Was too dark to really wave, or see the exact year. It might be the one that I always hear/see rumble down York Street at 5pm.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
There was a silver/grey 2012 WRX parked right in front of my place at the Grove in Orono today, had UMS plates on it, I think they said WRX12?

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Spotted a 06-07 leggy yesterday in portland. Tinted windows, nice rims, red break calipers, waved... couldn't see if I got a wave back. Nice looking car.

blehhh

Just saw that 04-07 WRB STI with the goldies again on Casco Bay bridge a few minutes ago; again, catching only the side, and giving another doofy wave when it was already too late.

Also saw a black FXT moments before that. I went to wave until I realize it was an old lady... who was actually waving.

Last edited by a moderator:

STi Chad

The guy with the yellow WRX tried to get around me at the rotary in Gorham the other day but I was in the race car and well.....he lost. Lol. Just wanted to say good effort if he's on here

Jamey

Sported stichad in Scarborough
default_smile.png
car is nasty sir

scubiecraig

Spotted what I believed to be Tyler at the Sanford rotary tonight around 6ish. Also spotted a black Legacy at the Sanford Pizza Hut.

maximizer

Spotted 08+ wrx being loaded on a flatbed on rand road in Portland next to the railroad crossing. I had a moment of silence for that scoob

Latest posts

Back