Spotted!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Spotted a nice red bugeye on Rt. 17.. had exhaust, stock wheels painted black, fog covers. looked clean. Girl driving it

skipow

silver wrx wagon with a grill full of hellas in orono, one of the rez bros maybe? i threw them a thumbs up in the brat.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Spotted gabe yesterday on rt100 in gray, and saw a 04 05 wrx wagon with yellow hids at the mobil in gray. If your on here, them lights are a guarenteed ticket!

scubiecraig

Spotted Pedro on 95N in Kittery. Didn't see you sneak up on me, but gave you a honk when I realized it was you!

Also this morning, I spotted and exchanged waves with a white WRX hatch on the Sarah Mildred Long Bridge in Kittery.

cwiggin

Haha, I have a couple around
default_wink.png

Maxxguy25RS

jamey, unless cwiggin was a padiddle tonight, then you saw me. i saw you at the oak hill intersection. dont have the yellow headlights. too many people dont like them, ie the boys in blue.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Saw Dan today on 295 he passed me and I waved
default_smile.png
also saw a 06-07 white STI with a wing, red mud flaps, and gold rims. Looked wicked good. Threw up a wavedont know if he waved back

scubiecraig

Spotted a Black WRX hatch (2011 or 2012) with gold rims in Alfred this morning by the courthouse.  Threw up a wave but not sure if he saw it.  I wear black gloves and it blends in during the morning hours with the windshield.  

Latest posts

Back